Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations.For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
We have an immediate opening for a Linux/Exadata Administrator position, focused on the OS and datacenter (not the database) supporting a federal customer in DC. Candidates must be local to the DC metro area and be willing to go to the office. Currently this agency is doing rolling two week cycles of onsite and remote. Post-pandemic, onsite expectations may be more regular.
Major Task Areas:
- Assist with the migration of data to new systems architected and provisioned by the customer
- Provide assistance with installing, upgrading and maintaining system Linux/Exadata environments.
- Assist with applying required patches as specified.
- Assist with Oracle EXADATA installation and administration.
- Monitor databases stability and performance and take appropriate actions to help achieve optimum performance.
Mythics is seeking a Contracts Administrator 1 to handle contracts support tasks to include reviewing contracts, NDAs, and teaming agreements in support new and existing customers and providing proposal support for RFP/RFQ compliance. This role also works closely with the internal and external customers and our partners in support of our contracts administration function.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements.
- Interpret contract requirements, manage changes, and resolve conflicts.
- Enter contractual agreements into company Contract Lifecycle Management system.
- Complete required representations and certifications on behalf of the company.
- Assist in the development of proposals, mainly review and completion of RFP/RFQ compliance documentation.
- Assist Contract Manager in staying current on government contracting process and procedures needed to comply with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Research, interpret, and understand state and federal programmatic requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure policies and procedures compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Develop and/or maintain effective working relationships with both our internal customer and external partners and customers.
- Maintain an understanding of current knowledge of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
Mythics is seeking a Senior Technical Account Manager with Oracle Linux expertise.
Highly technical product specialist who will proactively partner with organizations to help achieve operational excellence with Oracle Linux solutions. The candidate will develop a relationship with clients in order to understand their business needs, to strategically plan migrations, deployments and assist with faster issue resolution. The candidate will have specialized knowledge of the Oracle Linux and Red Hat product families and will provide the expertise needed for the client’s unique technical environment. This role will give you visibility and access to the latest Oracle Linux technology and development plans with product betas and personalized roadmaps
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Design solutions for clients to include documenting requirements and specifications, developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Design, development and maintenance of Reports.
- Communicate proactively and independently with the client with documentation to guide discussions, to clarify requirements and provide training and support.
- Participate in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities with new and existing clients and follow-on work with current engagements.
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Linux platforms and platform migrations.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects, supporting the project manager through effective communication of tasks, issue identification and escalation.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution and troubleshooting of issues during development and post- production support.
- Prepare and deliver project status reports, to include updating project plan with completed tasks.
- Contribute to the development of client’s technical acumen.
- Proactively engage in planning and technical reviews to prevent issues before they arise.
- Leverage premier partner relationships to gain support and explore new product features.
- Gain insight into current and future Oracle Linux products to plan for and meet the long-term technology goals.
- Regularly schedule reviews and on-site visits required to form a relationship with clients, acting as an adviser and advocate for clients.
- Provide proactive guidance to help identify and address potential problems before they occur. Should a problem arise, engages resources to help resolve it as quickly as possible, while minimizing disruption to the client’s business.
- Proactively share technical knowledge with clients through strategic and operational planning sessions over the phone and at regularly scheduled on-site visits
- Help to plan the best technical solution that meets the client's short- and long-term technology goals and mitigates risks to your operational ecosystem.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Mythics has a need for a Senior WebCenter Content Consultant to support the migration and development of a Document Management System to work onsite at our client in Pensacola, FL. The system should be built on Oracle WebCenter Content 12c using an out of the box UI and customization. The consultant will be expected to support:
- Migration of content, metadata and configurations from file system to WebCenter Content
- Install, Configure and Customize WebCenter Content on the Development environment followed by Stage and Prod environment.
- Customization of the Oracle WCC environment to meet client’s specific needs
- Develop and implement robust security and access control model for content
- Develop custom workflows and enforce/develop business rules in WCC
- Lead the architecture/analysis/design of Oracle WebCenter Content projects
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for Oracle WebCenter Content platform.
- Ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebCenter Content and WebLogic Server environments
- Build the data architecture to track meta data for documents – Build data model and Database design for the meta data management
- Build custom UI to manage data leveraging Oracle Apex
- Provide search capability using Elastic Search and Kibana
Mythics is seeking a Middleware System Administrator - Junior Level who will support the integrity and governance of a system/software solution, including best practices for delivering services. Develop, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. Support technical escalation of L3/advanced issues for problem resolution. Apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications. This resource will be primarily responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. In addition, this resource will perform periodic scripting/programming of their particular system, throughout the life of the project. Duties include providing hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and incident management. This position will require and be responsible for the management of, monitoring the performance, utilization of the various server resources, support the analysis as well as correction of all end-user computing and network problems that may be associated with server processing.
The Middleware Administrator will provide key input into technical designs for a variety of projects. Responsible for the implementation of all changes to Middleware components, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to supporting the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure. They will take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and meeting client needs.
Key duties include:
• Reporting to leadership on the Middleware team activities
• Implementing complex changes to the infrastructure
• Building and creating products and services
• Supporting solutions that meet the requirements
• Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly
• Maintaining or enhancing systems infrastructure components and services to ensure that infrastructure is in vendor supported and standards compliant state
• Building technical expertise
• Responding to incidents according to the government approved Incident Response Plan
• Providing 24x7x365 integration support for all Middleware components (including networking) and OIT supported applications interfaces, including but not limited to MQ/Data Power support products (commercial-off-the-shelf and proprietary)
Mythics is seeking a highly skilled Oracle RAC DBA Contract Consultant who will support our customer's London office remotely. Working hours will be from 3AM to 1PM Eastern Time. This position requires US E-Verify eligibility. The position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with application team on resolving any type of development related issues.
- Providing database support in all phases of SDLC
- Database monitoring with OEM, Foglight and Goldengate Monitor
- Database 12c+ patching and database upgrade
- GoldenGate installation/configuration/patching/upgrade
Mythics is seeking highly skilled Oracle RAC DBA Consultants who are interested in the opportunity to support a wide range of projects on different platforms (Engineered Systems, Cloud, Cloud at Customer).
You will have the opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team as an Oracle Database SME supporting Modernization, Consolidation, Re-Location, and Cloud Migration initiatives. As a contract-based consultant you will work with a world class team of Oracle Solution Specialists to ensure customer success. You must be able to work independently and be able to quickly become trusted technically and professionally with customers.
This is a contract opportunity (1099 or C2C) but opportunities for contract-to-hire exist with this role.
If you are a high performance Oracle Consultant looking for interesting and challenging contract opportunities then we look forward to speaking with you!
Mythics is seeking highly skilled Oracle RAC DBA Consultants who are interested in the opportunity to focus on successfully implementing Oracle database solutions while expanding deeply into Oracle's Engineered Systems platforms (Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance, ZFS Storage Appliance, Exalytics, Exalogic, and more).
You will be given the opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team as an Oracle database SME supporting our customers' Modernization, Consolidation, Re-Location, and Cloud First initiatives.
You will be given a significant amount of resources/training to ensure you are best equipped for success. This includes access to our Technology Innovation Center where we have Oracle Exadata, Database Appliance, Exalogic, Exalytics, Oracle VM, ZFS Storage Appliance. You will gain significant hands on experience within our lab environment. You will also have an assigned mentor to support your transition into Engineered Systems lifecycle.
You must be able to travel to customer work locations as needed. Travel requirements vary from project to project. Will travel based on customer and project needs.
You should be motivated to continually learn and improve on your own as well as through others. The team you will be joining is dedicated to excellence in every way. We are looking for new team members that can contribute right away and are open to listening and learning from others.
If you fit the description and you are looking for an exciting environment with tremendous career growth potential then we would love to speak with you!
The ideal candidate will be well versed DataPower with experience and technical knowledge of web services, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Service Buses (ESB). The role will be working in a team environment, this position is responsible administration and troubleshooting DataPower.
The candidate will also assist with Web service setup and Deployment on a Java/J2EE platform. The candidate will also provide input and develop solutions for WebSphere DataPower. The candidate will also debug and solve problems using system development methodologies, techniques and tools. The candidate will perform SSL Data Power troubleshooting, services instrumentation, monitoring and logging and review/write scripts using various scripting languages.
• Design solution components using IIB, MQ · Define/Enhance Alerting, exceptions and logging framework for Interfaces
• Drive the solution discussions with customer SMEs, Business teams
• Work with Platform architects for Admin related activities for MQ, MFT etc. platforms
• Understand client application landscape and environment for middleware integrations
• Coordinate with offshore team for development activities
• Collaborate with project team for source and target integration
• Defect fixing and issues resolution
Mythics is seeking an Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer to work onsite at our client in Springfield, VA. The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer will analyze project requirements and design solutions to ensure that databases are functionally appropriate, technically valid, and well-integrated in accordance with the business user requirements, methods and standards throughout the project lifecycle. The engineer will also work with others to develop/update appropriate database Standards.
The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer will work to drive infrastructure development, and may also serve as a Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME). They will also work with external service providers and the development, QA and application support teams during the software development cycles. They will be involved in requirements coordination, review and tracking of change requests, defect assessment, and system configuration. The engineer will also support the implementation of break-fix, maintenance and change requests.
- Research, evaluate, develop and implement OEM designs and standards following industry best practices
- Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the client’s business needs and strategic objectives.
- Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement Enterprise OEM services in support of development, test, and production environments
Mythics is seeking a software engineer to develop and maintain a custom Web application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based enterprise solutions. Responsibilities shall include: • Requirements Analysis• Work with customers to obtain and formalize new and changing requirements design• Incorporate third party open source tools where appropriate• Utilize design patterns as often as possible• Design and coding• Always use object oriented techniques• Complete coding tasks (with assistance as needed) at a professional level• Identify areas that require refactoring• Ensure code is Section 508 compliant Documentation• Write both technical and non-technical documentation Team Dynamics• Thrive in an Agile environment and work independently
Immediate Opening!! Open to REMOTE candidates.
Mythics is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect for our presales Enterprise Architecture team focused on Commercial, Federal, Higher Ed, Healthcare and State & Local Public Sector. Willing to travel up to 50%.
The Enterprise Solution Architect’s primary responsibility is positioning enterprise solutions to our customers in primarily a presales role. Enterprise solution components will include Oracle Cloud PaaS and IaaS Solutions, including PaaS offerings beyond the database like Data Integration Cloud, Management Cloud and Security technologies like Database Firewall, Identify management and CASB. This role will also support Hybrid and on premises sales of Oracle Software, Hardware, and associated Mythics solutions consulting services. The secondary responsibility is sales enablement and offering development around the Oracle solutions.
The Enterprise Solution Architect will operate through the complete opportunity lifecycle from pre-sales support, solution architecture & blueprinting, implementation planning, migration and implementation oversight, and through to customer support, and sustained roadmap planning and execution with our customers. This position is responsible for working with the client to understand and document their business needs and guide the client on a map to success with using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.
Mythics is seeking a Java Software Engineer to develop and maintain a custom enterprise service application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based solutions in an enterprise environment. The Java Software Engineer must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking skills, as it is expected that, in addition to general O&M of the application, new features will be requested and developed.