Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations.For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Mythics is seeking an experienced Splunk Architect/Administrator/Developer with the ability to integrate a Splunk system residing in the AWS Gov Cloud with applications residing in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) environment, develop dashboards and create reports.
- Integrate the OCI application environments with Splunk environments in AWS Gov Cloud
- Define and implement the interfaces between applications residing in OCI and AWS Gov Cloud Splunk systems
- Set-up periodic data transfer processes between customer on-premise applications and OCI applications
- Set-up periodic data transfer processes between OCI applications and AWS Gov Cloud Splunk systems
- Periodically pull the required Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) data records from customer on premise applications, that are integrated with customers Identity Credential Access Management (ICAM) system, and transfer these data records to the AWS Gov Cloud Splunk environment
- Periodically generate the required CDM data records from OCI hosted applications and transfer these records to the AWS Gov Cloud Splunk environment
- Support development of Splunk dashboards and reports in the AWS Gov Cloud Splunk environment
- Support set-up of Splunk alerts related to ICAM data records
- Provide O&M support for the OCI applications and AWS Gov Cloud Splunk integration, from the OCI side
The Director, Sales for the Strategic Markets product sales team is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for the assigned organization. This position has supervisory responsibility for a team of sales leaders and sales professionals assigned to deliver on sales quotas. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the team, including contract negotiations, closing sales, and developing plans for contract accounts while maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The Director, Sales maintains and strengthens OEM relationships through all aspects of the sales ecosystem. This role also ensures the success of the organization to achieve sales targets, drive new growth accounts, and expand the scope of the team’s success.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Manage the day-to-day operations and supervision of the team to include managing staffing levels, work allocation, policy and procedure adherence, process improvement, productivity quality of work output and handling other HR administrative responsibilities.
- Develop sales strategies and plans to increase team sales revenue and meet assigned goals.
- Manage team results through goal setting, coaching, training/development and performance management.
- Handle sales management tasks, including forecasting, contract management, complex negotiations, key customer relationships, etc.
- Develop and analyze sales data/performance and manage metrics reporting.
- Identify, resolve and/or recommend solutions to major operational issues/problems/questions.
- Create and maintain operational policies and procedures for team/function.
- Lead sales team meetings to provide team guidance and conduct regular 1:1 meetings with direct reports.
- Participate and represent team in cross-organizational/functional meetings.
- Collaborate with other sales and support organizations on business strategies, process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with key/major customers.
- Handle escalations of complex contract issues to ensure proper resolution and compliance.
- Prepare and conduct customer or management presentations.
- Conduct regular reviews on customer and strategic accounts.
- Keep current on market trends and competitor information to gain insight in business trends and forecast demand.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Mythics is seeking a Sr. Oracle DBA to provide advanced engineering support to assist the customer in providing Oracle database patching and build automation using Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 13c in a Solaris 11 environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge on database installation and configuration, knowledge of building database Gold Images using OEM environment for database provisioning, patching and compliance, dramatically reducing the time it takes to build out, or patch, Oracle database systems.
- Install and Configure Oracle Fleet Patching and Provisioning server
- Create and test automated database build process by creating gold images for database provisioning using OEM or Oracle Fleet Patching and Provisioning
- Implement SCAP reporting and remediation procedures in the customers environment
- Implement Patch automation and compliance tracking for database targets using Oracle Enterprise Manager
Mythics is seeking a strong Sr. Solaris Administrator to provide advanced engineering support to assist the customer in providing automated operating system builds and patching in their Solaris 11 environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of provisioning and patching Solaris 11 zones within a large customer environment.
- Perform Solaris 11 builds and patching
- Develop an automated Zone provisioning system that can be used for server build processes
- Develop automate Storage provisioning SAN
- Design and develop automated IP and AD workflow
- Design and develop automated Storage workflow (Array and SAN)
- Develop automation solutions for Solaris 11 builds and patching using automated tools
- Maintain systems security posture, complete STIG checklists, remediate IAVAs and CVEs
- Implement SCAP reporting and remediation procedures in the customers environment
Mythics is seeking a Product Sales Representative 1 to support Infrastructure and Platform Cloud Services renewals for Strategic Market customers. As a Product Sales Representative 1, you will help contribute to the company’s sales goals by utilizing professional sales techniques, excellent customer service, maintaining quality relationships with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage. This position will be operating out of Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Manage an existing book of expected cloud services renewals within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for organizing and submitting approvals to Oracle as needed in support of the upcoming yearly cloud renewals.
- Engage with Mythics existing cloud customers at least 90 days in advance of the expected renewal due date.
- Works closely with the Mythics account team supporting the territory and coordinates customer engagement on renewals and potential expansions
- Provide additional administrative support to Account Managers in the territory based on workload, deal processing and NetSuite updates
- Coordinates internal Mythics support & resources needed by customers in support of their renewal, expansion requests and/or other Oracle needs
- Responsible for processing all Oracle Cloud renewals within in NetSuite
- Responsible for creating and linking future renewals based contract and option years available with a customer
- Provide Business Development support as required by supporting call campaigns and marketing events.
- Ensure use of best practices in Mythics CRM System NetSuite to ensure opportunities, products, forecast percentage and other important information is accurate and up to date.
- Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Contacts customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase efficiency.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
- Provides information and proactive follow up on the customer as requested.
The Product Sales Representative 2 is responsible for generating sales leads, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting the sales pipeline in a technology environment. This position sells software products and services into assigned territory. Emphasizes product features based on analyses of customer needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations. Interacts directly with customers and collaborates with sales teams and channels. This position is responsible for relationship development, proposal writing and new business development. Negotiates prices and terms of sales agreements with clients. Obtains approvals required for price quoting and writes final quote to customer.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and execute territory sales plan.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with clients, partners, vendors and/or manufacturers at all levels of the organization, including executives to advance the sales cycle and support the client post-sale.
- Educate prospects on the capabilities of software products and identifying the appropriate technologies to solve client problems.
- Perform prospecting activities to gain new business and advance the sales cycle, such as identifying and understanding customers’ issues and technical infrastructure; researching and generating detailed account profiles.
- Manage an account base with numerous supporting resources.
- Guide, coach, and collaborate with team members in the Product Sales Rep 1 position.
- Facilitate a project plan for complicated sales cycles through completion.
- Follow standard sales methodology to manage the end-to-end sales process to deliver proposals.
- Track pipeline activity in NetSuite CRM.
- Achieve sales targets through accurate forecasting.
- Provide accurate forecast up to 90 days.
Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Mythics is looking for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Technical Lead who has experience prior setting up High-Availability OCI solutions within the Oracle Cloud. Candidate will need to be very experienced with Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud with hands-on experience with OCI and be able to hit the ground running once onboard. Candidate will also be responsible for ensuring the technology and solution alignment of all development and maintenance work for our client. If you have experience developing and maintaining Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environments within a team setting and you are looking to grow quickly, both technically and professionally. We are looking for candidates with a consultant mindset, with relevant hands-on experience, and who are driven by results. This position will involve supporting a variety of projects, both internal within Mythics as well as external to customers. The Technical Lead will work with the Technology Solutions Group in scoping and architecting new opportunities while interacting with existing and potential customers.
- Lead a highly skilled team of people to produce quality project deliverables
- Architect the overall Cloud solution for the project - including Networking, Load Balancer, VIP, Compute, RAC DB Cluster, Data Guard, Storage and Security
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of the project
- Mentor other team members
- Report to the Project Manager with the technical progress and provide technical input
- Lead solution development and IT architecture to improve IT agility, security, and reliability
- Determine the best technical solution to solve a problem or deliver the business requirement
- Ensure all application and infrastructure solutions are designed, developed, and maintained holistically to support the enterprise architecture
- Ensure that all solutions comply with program wide technical design, coding, and security standards
- Ensure that all solutions are developed to maximize reuse of services and components, meet required performance standards, and minimize maintenance costs
- Present and describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of application and COTS software to project stakeholders
- Continue to execute on a portfolio of projects as a solution architect within Mythics Consulting
- Work with Vertical Sales Teams to provide input into project scoping/RFP responses
Travel may be required depending on the project requirements. If you are excited about customer transformations and you have the focus and energy to support them, then we look forward to speaking with you!
The Accounting Rep 1 (Staff Accountant) role is responsible for handling accounting tasks and assignments to support the business. Working with our sales team, you will be responsible for issuing purchase orders, as well as invoicing, journal entries and other documentation associated with new contract awards. You will handle other general accounting tasks, reporting and analysis, and project work as assigned.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors in accordance with vendor ordering documents within short turnaround time, in support of the sales process.
- Verify documentation for new contract awards and setting up projects for tracking.
- Prepare invoicing, journal entries, and any other documentation needed to process the life of a contract.
- Invoice customers in accordance with customer purchase orders.
- Record job related fees.
- Prepare and file quarterly reports to various government agencies.
- Monitor job profitability.
- Assist in maintaining and reconciling the G/L.
- Assist management with monthly preparation of financial reports
- Assist management with various projects required for reporting and analysis.
- Maintain comprehensive files and record keeping.
- Provide input regarding procedure and process improvements in order to provide greater efficiency.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other assigned tasks, as required.
The ideal candidate will be well versed DataPower with experience and technical knowledge of web services, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Service Buses (ESB). The role will be working in a team environment, this position is responsible administration and troubleshooting DataPower.
The candidate will also assist with Web service setup and Deployment on a Java/J2EE platform. The candidate will also provide input and develop solutions for WebSphere DataPower. The candidate will also debug and solve problems using system development methodologies, techniques and tools. The candidate will perform SSL Data Power troubleshooting, services instrumentation, monitoring and logging and review/write scripts using various scripting languages.
• Design solution components using IIB, MQ · Define/Enhance Alerting, exceptions and logging framework for Interfaces
• Drive the solution discussions with customer SMEs, Business teams
• Work with Platform architects for Admin related activities for MQ, MFT etc. platforms
• Understand client application landscape and environment for middleware integrations
• Coordinate with offshore team for development activities
• Collaborate with project team for source and target integration
• Defect fixing and issues resolution
Mythics is seeking a Sr GoldenGate Consultant to join our team. This individual will be stepping into an open, collaborative environment and will have the opportunity to lead, mentor as well as apply their expertise as GoldenGate expert. This individual will assist with the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and overall implementation of Oracle GoldenGate for one our Federal clients.
- Responsible for the GoldenGate architecture, engineering, and administration including the installation, configuration, upgrades, patching, migration, capacity planning, performance tuning
- Utilizing network troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Responsible for monitoring and applying resolutions
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Create and maintain documentation for architecture
- Generate weekly, monthly reports
- Attend project kick-offs and design
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures
Mythics is seeking a Middleware System Administrator who will support the integrity and governance of a system/software solution, including best practices for delivering services. Develop, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. Support technical escalation of L3/advanced issues for problem resolution. Apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications. You will be primarily responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. In addition, you will perform periodic scripting/programming of their particular system, throughout the life of the project. Duties include providing hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and incident management. This position will require and be responsible for the management of, monitoring the performance, utilization of the various server resources, support the analysis as well as correction of all end-user computing and network problems that may be associated with server processing.
The administrator will provide key input into technical designs for a variety of projects. Responsible for the implementation of all changes to Middleware components, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to supporting the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure. As the administor, you will take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and meeting client needs.
Key duties include:
• Reporting to leadership on the Middleware team activities
• Implementing complex changes to the infrastructure
• Building and creating products and services
• Supporting solutions that meet the requirements
• Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly
• Maintaining or enhancing systems infrastructure components and services to ensure that infrastructure is in vendor supported and standards compliant state
• Building technical expertise
• Responding to incidents according to the government approved Incident Response Plan
• Providing 24x7x365 integration support for all Middleware components (including networking) and OIT supported applications interfaces, including but not limited to MQ/Data Power support products (commercial-off-the-shelf and proprietary)
Mythics is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Forms and Reports SME to assist with the planning, analysis, design, development, integration, and upgrade of a suite of legacy Oracle Forms and Reports applications for one of our customers. We need an experienced Oracle Forms/Reports developer who will be responsible for upgrading a large number of client-server 6i Forms and Reports to 12c hosted in Oracle OCI. You’ll analyze, design, develop, migrate/upgrade and implement complex forms and reports modules under limited supervision. You’ll extract business logic, validate requirements, and provide SME support to the application modernization team. You’ll design, develop, code, test, and debug complex software. You’ll upgrade/migrate business applications using Oracle Forms and Reports, Java, Oracle SQL, and PL/SQL. You’ll research and integrate design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities. You’ll help resolve infrastructure and software compatibility issues as well as recommend and implement improved UI where necessary and approved.
Mythics is seeking an DevOps engineer to develop and maintain automated systems used for development, testing, and deployment of various software components within an SDLC while adhering to current DevOps principals and methodologies, and providing support for a fast-paced software development team.
The ideal candidate will have implemented solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions. The candidate must have working knowledge and experience in the CI/CD realm.
The DevOps Engineer must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adaptive to the changing needs of the department and the organization. The DevOps Engineer must have experience with building and maintaining highly effective relationships with team members and multiple stakeholders across multiple projects
Mythics is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Identity Management Consultant to assist with the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and overall implementation of Identity Management (ICAM) solutions utilizing the Oracle IAM Suite 12c. This position is REMOTE.
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Assist in the construction of the to-be physical and logical architecture models for the ICAM components and related systems/applications that support a highly available and scalable solution that meets customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members.
- Develop and maintain Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Provisioning & reconciliation using connectors & scheduled jobs
- Customization of connectors, associated forms, and event handlers
- Organization structures and entitlement catalog
- Approval workflows
- Develop and maintain Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Custom attributes and object classes
- Encrypted attributes and permissions
- Proxy workflow and load balancing
Mythics is seeking an Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer to work onsite at our client in Springfield, VA. The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer will analyze project requirements and design solutions to ensure that databases are functionally appropriate, technically valid, and well-integrated in accordance with the business user requirements, methods and standards throughout the project lifecycle. The engineer will also work with others to develop/update appropriate database Standards.
The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer will work to drive infrastructure development, and may also serve as a Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME). They will also work with external service providers and the development, QA and application support teams during the software development cycles. They will be involved in requirements coordination, review and tracking of change requests, defect assessment, and system configuration. The engineer will also support the implementation of break-fix, maintenance and change requests.
- Research, evaluate, develop and implement OEM designs and standards following industry best practices
- Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the client’s business needs and strategic objectives.
- Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement Enterprise OEM services in support of development, test, and production environments
Mythics is seeking a software engineer to develop and maintain a custom Web application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based enterprise solutions. Responsibilities shall include: • Requirements Analysis• Work with customers to obtain and formalize new and changing requirements design• Incorporate third party open source tools where appropriate• Utilize design patterns as often as possible• Design and coding• Always use object oriented techniques• Complete coding tasks (with assistance as needed) at a professional level• Identify areas that require refactoring• Ensure code is Section 508 compliant Documentation• Write both technical and non-technical documentation Team Dynamics• Thrive in an Agile environment and work independently
Immediate Opening!! Open to REMOTE candidates.
Mythics is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect for our presales Enterprise Architecture team focused on Commercial, Federal, Higher Ed, Healthcare and State & Local Public Sector. Willing to travel up to 50%.
The Enterprise Solution Architect’s primary responsibility is positioning enterprise solutions to our customers in primarily a presales role. Enterprise solution components will include Oracle Cloud PaaS and IaaS Solutions, including PaaS offerings beyond the database like Data Integration Cloud, Management Cloud and Security technologies like Database Firewall, Identify management and CASB. This role will also support Hybrid and on premises sales of Oracle Software, Hardware, and associated Mythics solutions consulting services. The secondary responsibility is sales enablement and offering development around the Oracle solutions.
The Enterprise Solution Architect will operate through the complete opportunity lifecycle from pre-sales support, solution architecture & blueprinting, implementation planning, migration and implementation oversight, and through to customer support, and sustained roadmap planning and execution with our customers. This position is responsible for working with the client to understand and document their business needs and guide the client on a map to success with using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.
Mythics is seeking a Java Software Engineer to develop and maintain a custom enterprise service application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based solutions in an enterprise environment. The Java Software Engineer must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking skills, as it is expected that, in addition to general O&M of the application, new features will be requested and developed.