Mythics is seeking an Database Automation Consultant to support an Exadata migration. This staff position will augment a capable team in the following capacities: • Create scripts to migrate and automate using scripting language Shell and Python• Familiarity with Multitenant Architecture, including Container and Pluggable databases• RMAN backup and recovery from x4-2 Exadata to x8m-2 Exadata • Configure Data Guard between the x4-2 Exadata to x8m-2 Exadata and complete switch over or fail over• Create DB cloning scripts to automate from Production to Lower environment• Test possible failure scenarios on the scripts• Configure and verify the monitoring and backup procedures• Conduct test for the possible failure scenarios • Export & Import database scripts
The Senior Training Specialist position is an elearning development role. This position is responsible for planning, creating, and developing training courseware and learning approaches in support of company’s staff training and development strategy and initiatives. This role will incorporate interactive technologies into the development of online learning courses and curricula. As the SME on MEG’s learning management system, Crew University, this role will have knowledge of system functionality and configuration options to support internal customers and the overall learning strategy of the company. This role reports to the Director, Talent Management and collaborates closely with management and other stakeholders across the organization. This role works under general direction, independently determining and developing approaches to solutions.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Develop eLearning courses utilizing mainstream authoring tools.
- Create and deliver e-learning programs that support and reinforce learning and development efforts, such as webinars, self-paced training, and other learning technology offerings.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to perform needs analyses, develop learning objectives and implement appropriate eLearning and development solutions to meet identified needs.
- Establish and document best practices for quality standards when creating training programs and content.
- Develop learning assessments to measure effectiveness of courses and content utilizing LMS features and functions, as well as other industry tools.
- Convert existing training materials to on-demand courses to be accessible through Crew University.
- Participate in departmental planning for learning strategies; recommend goals and objectives and participate in the development and implementation of training and development processes.
- As the LMS subject matter expert, develop and maintain the LMS platform, applying LMS functional standards/best practices to optimize user experience, consistency, and system performance while meeting business needs. Ensure the system is utilized to its fullest capacity, incorporating new features and functionality as needed.
- Manage and maintain content in the LMS with multiple delivery types, i.e., e-learning courses, virtual/webinar sessions, instructor-led and/or in-person classes.
- Establish, communicate, and maintain registration and attendance records within the LMS for company-wide training initiatives.
- Extract and provide training and attendance records in a user-friendly format to provide to HR management and company leadership.
- Be the primary point of contact for employee users of the system.
- Support the adoption of Crew University across lines of business.
- In coordination with the Compliance Manager, create and assign user roles to individuals with varying levels of security, such as Instructors, Course/Curriculum Administrators, etc.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to keep course content updated.
- Provide training and guidance to course administrators and instructors.
- Support in-person and webinar training courses by planning and coordinating with instructor(s), making room reservations, communicating schedule to participants, and other necessary tasks to prepare for and complete an in-person training session.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best practices and evolving learning technologies and make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
- Work with Director to deploy mobile strategy for Crew University as it becomes available through the vendor.
Mythics is seeking a Middleware System Administrator who will support the integrity and governance of a system/software solution, including best practices for delivering services. Develop, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. Support technical escalation of L3/advanced issues for problem resolution. Apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications. This resource will be primarily responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. In addition, this resource will perform periodic scripting/programming of their particular system, throughout the life of the project. Duties include providing hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and incident management. This position will require and be responsible for the management of, monitoring the performance, utilization of the various server resources, support the analysis as well as correction of all end-user computing and network problems that may be associated with server processing.
The administrator will provide key input into technical designs for a variety of projects. Responsible for the implementation of all changes to Middleware components, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to supporting the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure. They will take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and meeting client needs.
Key duties include:
• Reporting to leadership on the Middleware team activities
• Implementing complex changes to the infrastructure
• Building and creating products and services
• Supporting solutions that meet the requirements
• Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly
• Maintaining or enhancing systems infrastructure components and services to ensure that infrastructure is in vendor supported and standards compliant state
• Building technical expertise
• Responding to incidents according to the government approved Incident Response Plan
• Providing 24x7x365 integration support for all Middleware components (including networking) and OIT supported applications interfaces, including but not limited to MQ/Data Power support products (commercial-off-the-shelf and proprietary)
Mythics is seeking a dynamic and personable entry level sales professional to generate new business leads in a fast-paced business environment. This internal call team receives extensive sales training and will gain valuable experience in technology licensing and renewal sales. The Sales Development team offers an excellent opportunity for career development and internal promotions. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research the market for new sales leads
- Attend technology events
- Drive new sales opportunities to sales force
- Maintains existing customer base
- Assist in sales and marketing projects
Mythics is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Identity Management Consultant to assist with the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and overall implementation of Identity Management (ICAM) solutions utilizing the Oracle IAM Suite 12c. This position is REMOTE.
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Assist in the construction of the to-be physical and logical architecture models for the ICAM components and related systems/applications that support a highly available and scalable solution that meets customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members.
- Develop and maintain Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Provisioning & reconciliation using connectors & scheduled jobs
- Customization of connectors, associated forms, and event handlers
- Organization structures and entitlement catalog
- Approval workflows
- Develop and maintain Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Custom attributes and object classes
- Encrypted attributes and permissions
- Proxy workflow and load balancing
Mythics is seeking a Database Administrator/Developer, Junior-level with a development experience using SQL, PL/SQL and Apex. This person will be responsible for building new and/or upgraded solutions and maintaining current implementations. This resource will serve as a support engineer for integrating IT services and other critical IT issues in the realm of database services and data integrity protection. He/she will be responsible for providing technical support for the database environment including managing mission critical database applications, backup & recovery, database security, tier 2 support, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in migrating applications to cloud environment
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Good interpersonal, written, oral communication and technical documentation skills
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and apply new skills
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Database Backup & Recovery, DR support, ORACLE Server Agent/maintenance plans
- Database Management and security
- Experience working with large databases
- Experience with one or more DevOps tools/environments and associated methodologies, including JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- This role will require an individual to support the full lifecycle development of custom Oracle applications using Oracle APEX, PL/SQL and the Oracle Database
Immediate opening!! Mythics is seeking a Senior Data Architect to lead a major Data Warehousing projects. This consultant will also assist the Mythics’ Analytics team in guiding, coaching and mentoring junior consultants. In addition, the Senior Data architect will work with the Technology Solutions Group in scoping and architecting new opportunities while interacting with existing and potential customers.
The ideal candidate will have a range of experience in architecting and implementing various solutions with a strong Oracle background including Data Architecture, Big Data, OBIEE, ODI, and Data Warehousing. The candidate must also have significant experience in team and client leadership with knowledge of technical project management.
The candidate must have the ability to work with the client to define use cases and solutions, and then implement, document, and test these solutions. The candidate must have great client management skills as well as very strong technical skills.
The Senior Data Architect will be responsible for the successful delivery of a Big Data Warehousing and Data solution on an Oracle platform. This will include setup, configuration, gathering requirements, designing and implementing.
- Lead a large Data Warehousing projects
- 1-2 weeks onsite per month to client site for 2-3 days per week
- Experience with the Data Warehouse stack including latest versions of OBIEE, ODI, Golden Gate and Database
- Work with user to design and develop data ingestion and usage to create reports and dashboards
- Data Modeling experience especially Dimensional Modeling
- Strong overall Data Architecture experience
- Understanding of the underlying technology including setup, tuning and administration
- Client and Project Leadership skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the client on the various tools and techniques to build a complete Analytics solution
- Continue to execute on a portfolio of projects as an Analytics consultant within Mythics Consulting. This is not a “full-time” role, in that the expectation would be for a reduced utilization target of projects directly worked on to account for the additional responsibilities of the Analytics Team Lead role
- Work with Vertical Sales Teams to provide input into project scoping/RFP responses
Mythics is seeking an Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer to work onsite at our client in Springfield, VA. The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer will analyze project requirements and design solutions to ensure that databases are functionally appropriate, technically valid, and well-integrated in accordance with the business user requirements, methods and standards throughout the project lifecycle. The engineer will also work with others to develop/update appropriate database Standards.
The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Engineer will work to drive infrastructure development, and may also serve as a Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME). They will also work with external service providers and the development, QA and application support teams during the software development cycles. They will be involved in requirements coordination, review and tracking of change requests, defect assessment, and system configuration. The engineer will also support the implementation of break-fix, maintenance and change requests.
- Research, evaluate, develop and implement OEM designs and standards following industry best practices
- Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the client’s business needs and strategic objectives.
- Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement Enterprise OEM services in support of development, test, and production environments
Mythics is seeking a software engineer to develop and maintain a custom Web application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based enterprise solutions. Responsibilities shall include: • Requirements Analysis• Work with customers to obtain and formalize new and changing requirements design• Incorporate third party open source tools where appropriate• Utilize design patterns as often as possible• Design and coding• Always use object oriented techniques• Complete coding tasks (with assistance as needed) at a professional level• Identify areas that require refactoring• Ensure code is Section 508 compliant Documentation• Write both technical and non-technical documentation Team Dynamics• Thrive in an Agile environment and work independently
The Senior Contracts Administrator is an advanced career level contracts administrator role that supports the Company's sales teams in the submission of quotes and proposals to the company's customers. Additionally, the role will be called upon to review and negotiate favorable terms and conditions within customer orders and vendor partner agreements. The role will coordinate these efforts with the Company's Vehicle Management, Contracts, Legal, Capture, Sales and Finance departments with a focus on securing awarded contracts and delivery orders. The Senior Contracts Administrator ensures that quotes and proposals and the resulting orders from customers are proper with respect to terms and conditions, and are compliant with all Company, vendor, and government policies. This role also interacts with external partners and customers with respect to contracts matters. This is a senior level individual contributor role, working under general supervision only, with latitude to independently determine approaches and solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Provide senior-level contracts drafting, review, risk assessment, and guidance in the development and submission of responses to a request for proposal, invitation to bid, request for quote, etc., in support of sales activities for the company.
- Review and negotiate favorable terms and conditions within customer orders and vendor partner agreements.
- Handle standard and complex contractual questions and issues that arise as part of the sales process.
- Coordinate with sales staff to obtain the required information from partners to comply with contract vehicle requirements, such as: Warranties/guarantees; Maintenance/repair policies and pricing
- Provide a review of contract vehicle fee recording and payment activities for the Accounting team.
- Complete customer registration forms, including but not limited to representations and certifications.
- Maintain detailed and organized files, including, but not limited to the preparation of contract briefs summarizing contractual requirements and a file for each contract vehicle that includes the original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, etc.
- Provide support for audit activities, both internal and external.
- Perform closeout activities, as needed, for orders under the applicable contract vehicle.
- Assist with maintaining and improving Company Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations for public and commercial contracts compliance.
- Perform administrative support duties for the department, and other contract support projects and assignments, as needed.
This role will support technical project management across the Database team. This will include overseeing design, implementation, maintenance, change management, configuration management, and daily operational activities. Key Duties include:• Coordinate the change management process for the Database team and ensure that change request (CR) documentation and execution adhere to required standards and procedures.• Work with the Task Area Lead to maintain database operations within the organization• Track and work with vendors on the service requests opened by the team.• Drive the calls during the deployments and off hour maintenance tasks impacting critical applications.• Schedule the resources for the tasks and maintain the worklog for ease of maintenance.• Ensure database teams maintain up-to-date documentation of all procedures, infrastructure diagrams, system configuration and baseline standards, implementation plans, system back out plans, system recovery plans, maintenance plans, system upgrades, and all system changes• Ensure all database projects are tracked in Jira, report status, and escalate issues to leadership• Lead enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and vendor management activities• Provide leadership in process, management and resolution of all event, warning, alert, as well as alarm messages
Mythics is seeking an ICAM Tivoli identity management & access management (TIM/TAM) Engineer. Responsibilities include:• Supporting administration and operations for IBM TIM/TAM products• Upgrade, configure, tune, troubleshoot, diagnose, and support the existing Tivoli interfaces, while providing the same level of support for new environments.• Perform deployments of COTS configuration changes, COTS data, and custom Java applications.• Develop deployment and verification scripts.• Collaborate with the security, design, and development teams to improve and automate deployment processes, post-deployment verification processes, and high availability/failover capabilities• Work with the DBA and performance engineering teams to test backup and restore capabilities and to test performance capabilities.• Creating and managing LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters• Providing knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
Mythics is looking for an ambitious Program Manager to join our team and manage programs/projects supporting the engineering and operations of Oracle products and services for government and commercial clients. The ideal candidate will have a PMP certification and experience working with a large or middle-tier systems integrator on a variety of IT projects. A successful proven track record of executing and growing multiple projects simultaneously is a must. More importantly, the right candidates will be ready for the next step in their career and show how their skills can succeed in the marketplace. The work will also involve developing excellent client relationships and looking for opportunities to expand Mythics' business. Must be full time onsite in Brooklyn, NY.
Task Order Management
- Provide direction and guidance to a team ranging from 2 to 30+
- Handle monthly status reporting
- Attend management meetings and provide insight to project schedules and deliverables
- Work with Technical Team Leads to ensure all technical objectives and service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Manage all stakeholders and build strong customer and subcontractor relationships
- Accountable for day-to-day operations to ensure the delivery of quality and cost efficient services to the customer
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complex support issues and act as an escalation point
- Provide reporting of KPIs and trends on the team delivery in an ad-hoc and regular reporting basis
- Develop and refine support management processes to ensure timely issue resolution and high-quality customer service
- Oversee/manage enhancement projects. Assure scope and requirements are monitored and controlled throughout the project’s lifecycle
Internal Project Reporting and Administration
- Present project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the managing director
- Track and report weekly on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics
- Keep an accurate risk tracking document with an associated mitigation plan
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Build a knowledge base of client's mission, organization and objectives
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, identify needs, expectations, and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
Project Accounting and Finance
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
- Understand our pricing model and billing procedures
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Manage project budget and analyze project profitability
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project
Mythics is looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant to join our Oracle Fusion Middleware Consulting Team. This position requires participation in the planning, architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and operations of Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects. Projects will range from hands-on technical to advisory support for Oracle specific technologies, including Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), Oracle SOA/BPM Suite, Oracle WebCenter Portal, Oracle Identity & Access Management, UCM, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle Java (J2EE) based applications.
This position is located in Brooklyn, NY and all work has to be done onsite at the the client.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments.
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Review critical Oracle Fusion Middleware application components requiring Disaster Recovery
- Review Oracle Fusion Middleware components utilized in each application
- Develop a DR strategy for each Oracle FMW component and associated repository database
- Collaborate with the Application Development team to ensure an application SDLC now includes both production environments (Site-A + Site-B)
- Develop an active/passive monitoring plan
- Test basic operational concept of DR for each FMW component
- Develop a DR management process/procedure
- Develop an Operation Readiness Testing plan
- Develop an Acceptance Testing plan
As the Oracle DBA, you will support the Database team in the administration of the Database platforms, supporting functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. This role will lead efforts to accelerate development of automation scripts for deployment, configuration, security hardening and patch management of standard database and Web Service platforms using pre-developed automation assets.
- Working with other teams to consolidate database instances and storage using capacity and performance analysis tools to identify underutilized instances, duplicate copies of data and identify associated server, network and storage resources that can be “right sized” in preparation for transition to new CoLo datacenter or hybrid cloud.
- Solving database and SQL performance issues using Oracle native tools including SQL Rewrite.
- Evaluate utilization of Exadata systems workloads to determine the strategy for use and migration moving forward. Some consolidation of Exadatas is expected as the existing workload moves to more cloud-friendly, lighter weight database platforms readily available in all major cloud service provider environments.
- Provide leadership in problem determination/analysis and isolate system problems utilizing diagnostic and system management tools (i.e. system dumps and system/component traces, monitoring tools, vendor problem data bases).
- Maintain security hardened baseline configurations and deploy security (patches), software maintenance (patches) and new software releases and supporting products infrastructure as directed by the system owner, policy, or the Cybersecurity Directorate.
- Lead the Engineering, integration, implementation, and operation of a virtualization strategy to include Database server consolidation, storage consolidation, and automation. Automation includes seamless Database provisioning, and non-disruptive workflow/application/data migrations.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all procedures, infrastructure diagrams, system configuration and baseline standards, implementation plans, system back out plans, system recovery plans, maintenance plans, system upgrades, and all system changes.
- Provide leadership in process, management and resolution of all event, warning, alert, as well as alarm messages. Contractor shall design and implement automated responses to system issues (e.g., automatic failover, resource allocation adjustments).
Immediate Opening!! Open to REMOTE candidates.
Mythics is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect for our presales Enterprise Architecture team focused on Commercial, Federal, Higher Ed, Healthcare and State & Local Public Sector. Willing to travel up to 50%.
The Enterprise Solution Architect’s primary responsibility is positioning enterprise solutions to our customers in primarily a presales role. Enterprise solution components will include Oracle Cloud PaaS and IaaS Solutions, including PaaS offerings beyond the database like Data Integration Cloud, Management Cloud and Security technologies like Database Firewall, Identify management and CASB. This role will also support Hybrid and on premises sales of Oracle Software, Hardware, and associated Mythics solutions consulting services. The secondary responsibility is sales enablement and offering development around the Oracle solutions.
The Enterprise Solution Architect will operate through the complete opportunity lifecycle from pre-sales support, solution architecture & blueprinting, implementation planning, migration and implementation oversight, and through to customer support, and sustained roadmap planning and execution with our customers. This position is responsible for working with the client to understand and document their business needs and guide the client on a map to success with using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.
Mythics is seeking a Business Relationship Management Specialist to provide an effective and adequate IT service to the solutions business. The BRM team shall ensure business satisfaction in the Office of Information Technology (OIT) by identifying stakeholders, establish relevant dialogues within business directorates, and is responsible for service level management and support for general BRM IT related activities/projects.
The Business Relationship Management section in Solutions IT is responsible for:
- Business Relationship Management / establish business satisfaction program including a service catalogue.
- Solutions IT strategy management / Innovation (projects) /Improvement
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Delivery/Project Management
- Represent IT Solutions in front of customers where IT presence is required
- Manages the relationship with the key-stakeholders in the enterprise
- Supports requirements collection and definition for Service Request intake portal
The BRM assumes accountability for all the tasks that are directed towards IT from business development in acquiring of new projects. He/she understands IT’s capabilities and constraints and ensure business needs are addressed to ensure business satisfaction with IT.
Business Relationship Management:
- Hold meetings with stakeholders to understand frustrations, needs, and address IT performance using agreed upon metrics reporting
- Provide support for requested implementations, migrations, and development projects
- Supports service request intake & requirements gathering and definition from directorates
- Participates in directorate project planning in a liaison capacity
- Provides recommendations for updates/improvements to service catalog
Service Portfolio Management:
- Align business needs with the future application landscape
- Provide input for improvements and process coverage
- Promote existing solutions and (future) landscape – get leverage on developed solutions
- Act as “Gatekeeper” with respect to standards, policies, rules etc.
Service Delivery Management:
- Confirm required service levels with the business
- Support delivery of services to align with business needs
- Provide reporting and metrics
- Follow up on the required improvements / issues
- Periodic review & update of process & procedure documentation
The Senior AppDynamics Monitoring Engineer & Administrator will manage customer’s enterprise AppDynamics monitoring systems. This Candidate will also provide expert guidance on the best use of AppDynamics to internal project teams.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Support application monitoring for Java, .NET and NodeJS application architectures.
- Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective.
- Monitor, alert and report on the health and performance of project team applications.
- Track applications’ availability across cluster servers, including AWS cloud with built-in alerting and instant notification of issues.
- Provide deep visibility of application performance for project teams.
- Setup analytical databases to predict application performance on application changes.
- Simulate and measure Quality of Experience (QoE) for project team applications.
- Communicate changes and outages to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure efficiency and conformity in operation through effective communication with all staff.
- Participate in corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Provide direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Use technical expertise to help internal project teams and others by answering technical questions regarding the usage, trouble-shooting and functionality of delivery systems products to ensure effective implementation and usage of delivery system products.
- Apply knowledge of computing systems to choose appropriate troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex, escalate delivery systems problems.
- Work with appropriate product supplier (AppDynamics) for enhancements and issues not resolved in-house.
- Use technical and industry knowledge to choose an appropriate solution from a number of possible standards.
- Document information such as configuration, installation and user guides following process standards.
- Template management and rollout.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.
Mythics is seeking a Java Software Engineer to develop and maintain a custom enterprise service application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based solutions in an enterprise environment. The Java Software Engineer must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking skills, as it is expected that, in addition to general O&M of the application, new features will be requested and developed.
Mythics is looking for highly skilled Oracle RAC DBA Consultants to work onsite at our client in Memphis, TN. As the DBA, you will be in charge of successfully implementing Oracle database solutions while expanding deeply into Oracle's Engineered Systems platforms (Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance, ZFS Storage Appliance, Exalytics, Exalogic, and more).
You will be given the opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team as an Oracle database SME supporting our customers' Modernization, Consolidation, Re-Location, and Cloud First initiatives.
You will be given a significant amount of resources/training to ensure you are best equipped for success. This includes access to our Technology Innovation Center where we have Oracle Exadata, Database Appliance, Exalogic, Exalytics, Oracle VM, ZFS Storage Appliance. You will gain significant hands on experience within our lab environment. You will also have an assigned mentor to support your transition into Engineered Systems lifecycle.
You should be motivated to continually learn and improve on your own as well as through others. The team you will be joining is dedicated to excellence in every way. We are looking for new team members that can contribute right away and are open to listening and learning from others.