Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations.For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Mythics is seeking a DevOps Engineer to develop and maintain automated systems used for development, testing, and deployment of various software components within an SDLC while adhering to current DevOps principals and methodologies, and providing support for a fast-paced software development team. The ideal candidate will have implemented solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions. The candidate must have working knowledge and experience in the CI/CD realm. This role requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to be adaptive to the changing needs of the department and the organization. The DevOps Engineer must have experience building and maintaining highly effective relationships with team members and multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
Mythics is seeking an Office 365 Exchange Administrator to work at our client site in Springfield, VA.
- Create, modify, delete user and resource mailboxes
- Recover deleted items in a user mailbox
- Set up an archive and deletion policy for mailboxes in our Office 365
- Set up mailbox features such as the mailbox sharing policy: how users can share calendar and contacts information with others outside of your organization
- Set up "Send As" and "Send on Behalf" delegates for mailboxes
- Create a shared mailbox so a group of people can monitor and send email from a common email address
- Create external contacts to represent people outside CBP in the shared address book
- Office 365 email anti-spam protection and malware filters for our organization
- Manage Dynamic Distribution Groups
- Troubleshoot Exchange incidents, such as ActiveSync Synchronization Problems, DNS, Outlook web options, etc.
- Knowledge and ability to use Windows PowerShell in Exchange Online
Mythics is seeking a SailPoint Engineer who will support the full software development lifecycle for the deployment of SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ).
Mythics is seeking an AppDynamics Monitoring Engineer & Administrator who will support AppDynamics monitoring systems.
- Support application monitoring for Java, .NET and NodeJS application architectures
- Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective
- Monitor, alert and report on the health and performance of project team applications
- Track applications’ availability across cluster servers, including AWS cloud with built-in alerting and instant notification of issues
- Communicate changes and outages to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure efficiency and conformity in operation through effective communication with all staff
- Participate in corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability
Mythics is seeking a Senior Java Developer to develop and maintain a custom enterprise service application written in JAVA. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented JAVA based solutions in an enterprise environment.
The Java Developer must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking skills, as it is expected that, in addition to general O&M of the application, new features will be requested and developed.
Mythics is seeking a Network Engineer with experience working in highly available Data Center environments. As the Engineer, you will oversee the installation of networking hardware as well as maintaining, supervising and troubleshooting the existing network. Network administrators work to install and maintain a network on which a company's information and communications are stored and transmitted. This could include local area networks (LANs) and wireless Internet networks. Cisco administrators have experience specifically in Cisco software and technology products. When a problem arises, the administrator must work quickly to determine a solution and maintain the system's security. Cisco administrators also monitor the company's network and let their superiors know about any emerging requirements or necessary updates.
Working under the direction of the Network Operations Manager/Network Architect; this position requires excellent technical, customer service, and organizational skills to support network operations for customer connections, administrative personnel, and staff. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments. Duties will include:
- Installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Routers, L2 and L3 Switches, Firewalls, WAN Accelerators, Load balancers, etc.
- Performing a wide range of network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, Juniper, HP, Nortel, and Extreme network equipment.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of core and peripheral network devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices (i.e. Nexus switches, ASR routers, and long haul optical equipment).
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
- Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the fellow tech team members to provide end-user support and issue resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies.
- Research, evaluate and recommend technologies to support business requirements.
- Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions
- Provide emergency 24 x 7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
Mythics is hiring a Hyperion Administrator who has hands on experience with supporting EPM applications. The contractor will be responsible for enhancements, operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of the Hyperion Planning and Budgeting application. Activities include:
- Data analysis
- Able to support developers report questions
- Business Rules development
- Comfortable with documentation
- Troubleshooting issues
The MQ Lead/Architect will own the design, configuration/build and implementation of the IBM MQ messaging middleware and related components. Industry best practices as well as client standards shall be adhered to. This includes functional, security, performance, quality and operational requirements. Design must be robust and account for HA and DR.
- Configuration of queues and queue managers
- Automation of build and deploy of queue configuration
- Automation of stand up of IBM MQ clusters
- Patching and maintenance
- Supporting Application team troubleshooting
- Engaging Vendor as required for technical support
Mythics is seeking an Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Consultant to provide architecture/analysis/design/administration of an Oracle FMW projects, specifically focused on Oracle SOA Suite, Service Bus, Web Services and XML technologies.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the SOA interfaces and middle tier environments
- Provide architecture, design and implementation consulting for information sharing environment utilizing modern Web Service tools, technologies, standards, and specifications – including Oracle SOA Suite and Service Bus 11g
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
- Provide technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus application environments
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives
- This position will include assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to application development, application tuning and monitoring, service-oriented architecture (SOA), XML, Web Services and information sharing
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
Mythics is seeking a DB2/SAP Administrator. The candidate will have experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program. This engineer will support the DB2/SAP Ops team in the administration, development, test, or of the DB/2 systems that support the ACE platforms, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
This role supports efforts to accelerate development of automation scripts for deployment, configuration, security hardening and patch management of DB2/SAP service platforms using pre-developed automation assets. Optionally integrate with database virtualization tools such as Delphi to automate the migration of data across virtual infrastructure and reduce the time to deliver services for cross-environment data synchronization for testing
Utilize vendor scripting tools and processes, including but not limited to software distribution, backups, performance measurement, tuning, and license and asset management to allow automated as well as remote systems management of the server environment to reduce time to deliver services
Key Duties include:
1. Working with other teams to consolidate database instances and storage using capacity and performance analysis tools to identify underutilized instances, duplicate copies of data and identify associated server, network and storage resources that can be “right sized” in preparation for transition to new CoLo datacenter or hybrid cloud.
2. Working with the DB2/SAP Ops team in integrating, implementing, and operating DB2/SAP systems across the entire enterprise and with cloud service providers to support 24x7x365 availability.
3. Provide problem determination/analysis and isolate system problems utilizing diagnostic and system management tools (i.e. system dumps and system/component traces, monitoring tools, vendor problem data bases).
4. Maintain security hardened baseline configurations and deploy security (patches), software maintenance (patches) and new software releases and supporting products infrastructure as directed by the system owner, policy, or the Cybersecurity Directorate.
5. Maintain up-to-date documentation of all procedures, infrastructure diagrams, system configuration and baseline standards, implementation plans, system back out plans, system recovery plans, maintenance plans, system upgrades, and all system changes.
6. Support leadership in process, management and resolution of all event, warning, alert, as well as alarm messages. Contractor shall design and implement automated responses to system issues (e.g., automatic failover, resource allocation adjustments).
Mythics is looking for highly skilled Oracle Database Developers who are interested in the opportunity to not only grow professionally, but have their work provide significant impact to the mission of our clients. You will be given the opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team as an Oracle Database Developer supporting one of our local Brooklyn, New York customers as they seek to modernize their infrastructure platforms.
The current long term project is located in Brooklyn, New York and we are seeking candidates local to the area. You should be motivated to continually learn and improve on your own as well as through others.
The team you will be joining is dedicated to excellence in every way and seeks to make a positive and leading impact for our clients. We are looking for new team members that can provide immediate contributions.
Mythics has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer with a firm understanding of DevOps and know how to configure, leverage, and work with application development teams to enable and assist them in setting up their CI pipeline and also the configuration and tuning of CI tools to meet the needs of applications moving to the cloud. The role requires someone to be a leader, a contributor and will be expected to have the ability to work with development teams and clients at all levels of leadership. Additional Responsibilities:
- Work with the development teams to prevent and detect security vulnerabilities within the applications
- Translate output of security findings and relay them to development teams for remediation
- Work with all of the application development to provide or develop an automated code review methodology
- Responsible for making certain the automated tool for code QA and review is up to date and working properly
- Provide recommendations and work with the Scrum teams for continuous improvement
Mythics is looking for a Lead Data Warehouse Architect who will work at our client site in Brooklyn, NY. The Lead Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for the design, delivery, implementation of the data models, and physical data warehouse structures. This includes working with the business users, other team Architects and Developers to implement and design the OBIEE RPD physical, business and presentation layers. You will mentor the entire team on various aspects of Data Warehouse development and implementation from the database design to testing. In conjunction with the BI developers, you will create metadata layers, reports and dashboards. You will perform project management related duties, including creating and managing schedules. Additionally, you will work with the Sr. PL/SQL and ETL developers to provide guidance on loading the data into the physical data structures of the data warehouse. Finally, for any data related security, you will implement and test any security configuration and requirements to include user/group setup, permissions setup and validation.