Mythics is looking for a Senior Data Programmer who will work onsite in Brooklyn, New York for a public service agency delivering Data Warehouse solutions. As the Senior Data Programmer, you must have Oracle Data Integrator and BI for successful delivery of an enterprise Data Warehouse (DW) solution and its related BI components for a public service agency. You will be responsible for maintaining the current production application, design and develop new ETL, data mart design in Oracle Database 18c and ODI 12c.
The data model of the design is based on multidimensional design that intended for enduser queries and Bl process. The tasks include:
- Definition of Information from each data sources integrating to the enterprise DW
- Define the Dimension information
- Define Fact information
- Create Database objects
- Map Business Rules
- Build the Data Dictionary
- Work with the business, end users, and technical information and facilities (server access and Database Administrative access, etc.) necessary to design and implement the solutions.
- Develop technical design documents
- Work with appropriate organizational personnel (stakeholders) representing the DW to meet with and engage in data modeling sessions and design the solution according specifications
- Participate in and conducts peer reviews as needed
- Provide technical and production support to end-users
- Apply application changes based on information such as client feedback, requirement changes and new technology.
Mythics is looking for a Data Architect who will work onsite in Brooklyn, New York for a public service agency delivering Data Warehouse solutions. As the Data Architect, you must have experience with BI/Data Warehouse technology and be responsible for solution development, technical design and build for the DW solution and its related BI components. The candidate will have strong data warehouse design, PL/SQL, ETL experience. The candidate must be able to maintain a current production database, design and develop new ETL, and build data marts inside an Oracle Database.
- Creation of Data Model
The data model of the design is based on multidimensional design that is intended for enduser queries and Bl process. The tasks include:
- Definition of Information from each data sources integrating to the enterprise DW
- Define the Dimension information
- Define Fact information
- Define high level business model
- Define logical structure of the data model
- Define physical structure of the DWH
- Create Database objects
- Map Business Rules
- Build the Data Dictionary
- Work with the business, end users, and technical information and facilities (server access and Database Administrative access, etc.) necessary to design and implement the solution
- Perform requirements analysis, application design and develop technical design documents
- Work with appropriate organizational personnel (stakeholders) representing the DW to meet with and engage in data modeling sessions and design the solution according to specifications
- Participate in and conduct peer reviews as needed.
Mythics is seeking an accomplished financial leader within the technology and government contracting industry to join our executive staff as the Chief Financial Officer. As the CFO, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational components of the accounting and finance organization, for a technology services company in the government sector. This role is a strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team, and a trusted and confidential adviser to the business owners. The CFO ensures operational excellence in all aspects of financial management, planning, budgeting, risk management, cash management, accounting functions, reporting systems and associated compliance requirements in the government services environment. This role is responsible for recruiting, hiring and managing a high performing finance and accounting staff. This role will also work cross-functionally with all other teams and organizations across the enterprise in support of the company’s business and financial objectives.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
Strategy, Planning and Management
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Executive Leadership Team.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Serve as a key member of executive leadership team.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Prepare and present monthly financial reports including monthly profit and loss by business unit.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Manage financial planning and analysis department. Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
- Participate in regular conference calls with Lenders, Vendors and Executive Leadership Team.
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Work with Human Resources to support accounting requirements for benefit programs including the 401(k) plan and serve on the 401(k) investment committee.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
Financial Management & Cash Management
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal and local laws regarding company operations.
- Provide risk analysis and management to minimize financial and other risks. Implement risk management strategies and purchase appropriate insurance to protect company
- Oversee weekly cash management and AP Department, approve large payables, sign checks, authorize large wires and ACHs.
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process
Mythics is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant to execute on Operations and Maintenance tasks utilizing Oracle suite of products – OEM, Oracle DB, Oracle Identity Management Suite, SOA, WebLogic, WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portal.
- Perform FMW products support activities for the database, tools and related dependencies to support the application(s)
- Assist in the maintenance and operations activities for the Oracle products and other custom built application on the stack as it related to patching, performance tuning, monitoring, securing, etc
- Provide FMW product planning and communication activities
- Collaborate with Oracle and other consultants to support FMW products
- Provide analysis using industry standards and best practices
- Identify areas for improvement in the design, architecture, process and procedures
- Identify risks, gaps and issues and provide options and solutions
- Identify areas for automation, security and governance
- Perform security governance and hardening activities
- Assist in the preparation and remediation of various compliance audit
Mythics has a requirement for a Cloud Solution Developer for our Cloud Solutions team. The position will operate through a majority of the opportunity lifecycle including implementation activities, migration, and through to customer support.
The Cloud Solution Developer is responsible for working with Mythics Sales Reps, Mythics Architects, Oracle, and/or the client to implement solutions using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.
The Cloud Solution Developer will participate in initiatives with clients for cloud projects as well as cloud solution development in these areas:
- Hands on project delivery.
- Review documentation as a prerequisite to implementation of solutions.
- Document implementation efforts according to customer and/or Mythics standards.
- Comprehend and implement documentation received from the Project Management Office (PMO) and Technical Teams.
- Work with Technical Teams to draft cloud solutions, proof of concepts, mock ups, definitions, designs, and builds.
- Support project testing cycles including writing test cases, test scenarios, test scripts and test data.
- Contribute to sales enablement and sales support activities.
Ability and desire to maintain a high standard of delivery is essential. The position requires an attitude of continuous improvement, attention to detail, and continual learning in order to provide our customers, partners, and team innovative solutions.
As part of the Cloud Solutions Team, the Cloud Solution Architect will operate through the complete opportunity lifecycle from pre-sales support, solution architecture & blueprinting, implementation planning, migration & implementation oversight, and through to customer support, and sustained roadmap planning & execution with our customers.
The position is responsible for working with the client to understand and document their business needs and guide the client on a map to success with using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.
The Cloud Solution Architect will lead initiatives with clients for cloud projects as well as cloud enterprise strategy. This will involve extensive efforts in creating roadmap planning and SDLC life cycle artifacts. Responsibilities include:
- Lead cloud implementation & migration projects.
- Coordinating with the Project Management Office (PMO) and Technical Teams to gather, document and validate requirements for system development and deployments.
- Working with Technical Teams to draft Cloud Architecture and Network Diagrams in MS Visio and PowerPoint.
- Produce Technical and Project Documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing documentation as a prerequisite to planning, analysis, and design of user requirements.
- Document requirements according to customer standards.
- Develop Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTM).
- Perform quality assurance and technical review activities like defining test cases, test scenarios, test scripts and test data Pre-sales support.
- Offering development & sales enablement.
- Responsible for following Configuration Management (CM) planning using to improve the process base on clearly defined and tracked metrics.
- Ability and desire to maintain a high standard of delivery is essential. The position requires an attitude of continuous improvement and continual learning in order to provide our customers, partners, and team innovative solutions.
As the Hyperion Developer, you will be responsible for development and administration of Hyperion Planning, Oracle ETL methods of development and Essbase knowledge for reporting using the Hyperion Financial Reporting with OBIEE. The position will provide the maintenance, testing, and development functions required to maintain the Hyperion Financial Reporting to support periodic reporting, forecast, budgeting, and planning processes. This position works individually and closely with another technical team member to review the current system functionality, system performance, and improvement opportunities inside a large federal health agency. The candidate will have strong Hyperion EPM experience and understanding of Oracle administration- patching, authentication, system upgrade, etc. The candidate must be able to maintain current production application, design and develop new Reports, ETL, and provide overall system solutioning capabilities.
- Analyze root causes of operational issues and provide resolution
- Lead end user planning and reporting design sessions for Hyperion application changes and enhancements.
- Support configuration, and troubleshooting of the Hyperion application, and in context with Analytics solution environment, including authentication scheme, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Interpret business requirements and translate them into system designs and development steps for changes and enhancements.
- Deliver requirements gathering documentation and associated design, development, testing, and implementation activities.
- Support user training and production rollouts of changes and enhancements.
- Confirm that data and metadata loads have loaded accurately.
Mythics is looking for an OBIEE Business Intelligence Applications Developer who will work onsite in Windsor Mill, Maryland. This is a 4 month contract position. The candidate must have OBIEE and BI Apps Financials for successful delivery of a BI solution and its related BI Apps components for a large federal health agency. The candidate will have strong OBIEE, PL/SQL, ETL and BI Apps experience. The candidate must be able to maintain current production application, design and develop new ETL, Reports, Dashboards, and provide Advanced Analytics solutioning using OBIEE12c, ODI and BI Apps.
- Designs and develops new OBIEE reports and dashboards and ODI ETL processes following best practices
- Migrate existing BI Apps11g and custom reports and dashboards from OBIEE11g to OBIEE12c
- Converts oracle financial reports from EBS to OBIEE
- Customizes and Configures OOTB dashboards, reports, RPD, ODI mappings and Oracle Financial Data Warehouse schema for Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) Financials (GL, AP and AR) to tailor COTS components according to CMS requirements
- Builds custom warehouse schema, dashboards, reports, RPD an ETL
- Works on OBIEE admin/metadata tools, security, user interface designs and analytics
- - Implements alerts, notifications and configures report publishing
- Performs requirements analysis, application design and develop technical design documents
- Unit testing, troubleshooting, tuning and fixing issues and bugs
- Performs configuration, release and change management tasks
- Participates in and conducts peer reviews as needed
- Provides technical and production support to end-users
- Analyzes current SDLC processes and recommend best practices and process improvements
- Recommends application changes based on information such as client feedback, requirement changes and new technology
Mythics is seeking a Director of Software Development Engineering to work onsite at the client in New Orleans, LA. The Software Engineering Manager shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of all tasks.
- Guide development teams on planning, estimation, prioritization, trade-offs, balancing technical debt, and meeting project milestones
- Work closely with cross-functional team to identify and mitigate technical risks
- Improve overall engineering quality through CI/CD, establishment and adherence to quality procedures, staff performance management, and establishing and upholding best practices for the team
- Establish and Enforce code review and testing standards
- Ensure appropriate staffing and assignment of tasks to developer staff
- Apply strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate development progress, risks, mitigations
Mythics is looking for a Security Assurance Manager (SAM) who will be responsible and accountable for all security activities related to project infrastructure, applications, development, and operations. The SAM will work closely and be accountable to the Government Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to ensure that all infrastructure and systems meet all applicable NIST and agency security requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advises the ISSO regarding security considerations in applications systems procurement and development, implementation, operation and maintenance, and disposal activities (i.e., life cycle management).
- Leads all contractor security staff in meeting Government objectives and mandates.
- Ensures that all applicable NIST SP 800-53 security controls are addressed during development. Works closely with development leads, solution architects, DBAs, and System Administrators to ensure that all development and Operations meets applicable NIST, and OMB security requirements and guidelines
- Reports POA&M status to ISSO.
- Represents Contractor security in all meetings (e.g. Configuration Management Board meetings).
- Works with the ISSO to manage project related activities of the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program. This includes coordinating control assessments during the year. Provides input to ISSO on all security related data calls (e.g. FISMA quarterly updates).
- Identifies and reports any potential weakness/vulnerability to the ISSO. This includes updating the Trigger Log with any security findings or control failures.
- Assists in the determination of appropriate security configuration commensurate with the level of data sensitivity.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of security and contingency plans.
- Works with the ISSO on security impact analysis of system safeguards and program elements and in Authorization and Assessment (A&A) activities.
- Coordinates the resolution of weaknesses identified in POA&Ms.
- Reports POA&M resolution status to the ISSO on a regular basis. Prioritizes action plans based on input from ISSO and other Government stakeholders. Works with POA&M owners to ensure timely status reporting to the ISSO.
- Acts as the main Contractor point of contact (POC) for all security incidents involving the project
- Provides oversight of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing of systems/networks. Ensures that security tools are properly used and maintained. Ensures that vulnerability mitigation is performed according to Government policy and procedure including the tracking of residual vulnerabilities.
- Supports the ISSO in all third party assessments (e.g. OIG assessments).
Mythics is looking for a Quality Assurance/Test Lead who will be responsible for all software testing processes and activities including planning, designing, developing, documenting, and executing manual and automated testing of COTS and custom developed applications. This position is located at our client in New Orleans, LA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead daily activities of test engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Setup test methodologies, test plans and processes for delivering quality
- Lead the vision and development of test automation strategy.
- Write test plans based upon requirements, develop functional automated test scripts, perform testing
- Develop and maintain functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed
- Support testing of multiple major releases in coordination with development teams while monitoring testing activities and key internal deliverable
- Interface with Government representatives, software developers, business analysts and other team members as well as communicate with stakeholders
- Help prioritize defects to be fixed using an understanding of the business requirements and the needs of the Government
Mythics is looking for a Solutions Architect who will be responsible for ensuring the technology and solution alignment of all development and maintenance work for our client in New Orleans, VA.
- Lead solution development and IT architecture to improve IT agility, security, and reliability.
- Determine the best technical solution to solve a problem or deliver the business requirement.
- Ensure all application and infrastructure solutions are designed, developed, and maintained holistically to support the enterprise architecture.
- Ensure that all solutions comply with program wide technical design, coding, and security standards.
- Ensure that all solutions are developed to maximize reuse of services and components, meet required performance standards, and minimize maintenance costs.
- Present and describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of application and COTS software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
The Release Manager shall be responsible for planning and coordinating release efforts in conjunction with other Call Order leads including Operations Manager, Development Lead, Testing Lead as well as team members including developers, testers, database administrators, configuration managers, and system administrators. This position is located at our client in New Orleans, LA.
- Plan release activities following approved standard procedures, policies, and change management procedures.
- Manage the scheduling and communication of deployment activities, including emergency change implementations.
- Initiate and verify security A&A is conducted and approved as needed prior to production releases.
- Coordinate releases between development and operations staff.
- Coordinate the migration of all releases across BAT, Staging, Production, and COOP environments ensuring the completion of all necessary testing, documentation, and readiness stage gates prior to migrations.
- Collaborate with key development and quality assurance stakeholders in developing and executing a robust test and release process.
- Facilitate resolution of deployment problems with Development, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure teams.
- Provide management status reports on release progress.
- Coordinate release package acceptance, including business and stage gate sign offs.
- Coordinate the receipt of release deliverables, including source code, implementation plans, and related system documentation.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect , Development, and Testing leads to implement DevSecOps for release deployments.
Mythics is seeking a Product Sales Representative 2 to support technical product sales to Strategic Markets customers. As a Product Sales Representative 2, you will help contribute to the company’s sales goals by utilizing professional sales techniques, excellent customer service, maintaining quality relationships with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage. This position will be operating out of Virginia Beach, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Contacts customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
- Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
- Provides information and follow up on the customer as requested.
Mythics is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Infrastructure and Security Engineer with strong AWS experience to provide technical leadership and solution design, development and implementation for large Federal projects. The Sr. Cloud Engineer will be an individual contributor on some projects and on other projects would lead a team of engineers and developers supporting the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and administration of a COTS-based application in AWS GovCloud. These applications could be Oracle Identity, and Access Management, etc. and associated COTS and custom-developed components and integrations.
- Provide hands-on leadership in the development of Security Documentation, ATO, System, Security, and Network Design Documentation, and other documentation needed to support the project
- Provide hands-on leadership in the development of LINUX or Windows technologies needed to support the project
- Apply best practices to assure the security, integrity, and performance of infrastructure, applications, and integrations within the AWS and Salesforce environments
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of security, network, and solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution
- Support the Analysis, Planning, Design, and Implementation of solutions on AWS GovCloud, Salesforce.com while adhering to established DoD security standards and guidelines
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members
Mythics is seeking a Middleware System Administrator who will support the integrity and governance of a system/software solution, including best practices for delivering services. Develop, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. Support technical escalation of L3/advanced issues for problem resolution. Apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications. This resource will be primarily responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. In addition, this resource will perform periodic scripting/programming of their particular system, throughout the life of the project. Duties include providing hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and incident management. This position will require and be responsible for the management of, monitoring the performance, utilization of the various server resources, support the analysis as well as correction of all end-user computing and network problems that may be associated with server processing.
The administrator will provide key input into technical designs for a variety of projects. Responsible for the implementation of all changes to Middleware components, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to supporting the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure. They will take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and meeting client needs.
Key duties include:
• Reporting to leadership on the Middleware team activities
• Implementing complex changes to the infrastructure
• Building and creating products and services
• Supporting solutions that meet the requirements
• Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly
• Maintaining or enhancing systems infrastructure components and services to ensure that infrastructure is in vendor supported and standards compliant state
• Building technical expertise
• Responding to incidents according to the government approved Incident Response Plan
• Providing 24x7x365 integration support for all Middleware components (including networking) and OIT supported applications interfaces, including but not limited to MQ/Data Power support products (commercial-off-the-shelf and proprietary)
Mythics is seeking a Security Assessor in support of multiple systems within a large federal government agency. Candidate should have a background in technology with a strong history of secure technical implementations as well as an understanding of security auditing. Additionally, the candidate should have experience working with security compliance and associated industry/government standards. Candidate will work closely with a supportive and talented team of ISSOs supporting multiple agency systems. Responsibilities shall include:
- Create memos and/or policies for management to review
- Review and assist the ISSO’s in updating documents as needed to be in line with current polices including but not limited to:
- Privileged Users (Provisioning, Separation, and Recertification) SOPs
- Vulnerability Scans SOPs
- SPLUNK Audit Log Review SOPs
- Patching SOPs
- Service & Account Management SOPs
- Separation of Duties SOPs
- Training/coaching EDME personnel on how to answer and provide documentation to auditors. This includes:
- Creating training materials
- Scheduling and providing training sessions
- Assisting the ISSO’s in gathering documentation for auditors including but not limited to documentation per system or per security control
- Providing policy documentation and presentations as requested
Mythics is seeking an Oracle Integration/SOA developer that can work on developing application integrations using Java,XML,SOAP,REST and other SOA capabilities, experience on Oracle SOA Suite, Service Bus, Web Services and XML technologies is a PLUS.
- Work on developing application integrations using Java,XML,SOAP,REST, BPEL etc
- Develop custom Web Services and integrations , Proxies, BPEL Processes, Business Rules, Transformations, Translations, and Reports utilizing available technology
- Experience in Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus is a plus
- Experience with systems and software engineering/development concepts and techniques
- Experience working with IDE such as JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, and Oracle DB (not DBA level)
- Solid understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers
- Solid understanding of Oracle WebLogic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration
- Solid understanding of XML technologies, WS-*, SOAP, REST and other web service standards
- Solid understanding of SOA/ESB concepts and messaging patterns (Sync, Async, etc.)
- Experience in implementing WS-Security profiles including Usernametoken/password, Kerberos, PKI and SAML and integrating with identity stores such as LDAP is a PLUS
- Experience in using SOAPUI for building development unit and load test cases
- Familiarity with using XML Gateways (e.g. Layer7, Vordel) to implement web services security and implement boundary transformation proxy services is a PLUS
Mythics is seeking a Functional Lead to work onsite at the client in New Orleans, LA. The Functional Lead shall possess experience in identifying customer’s business needs and lead the requirements management process. As part of an Agile team, the Functional Lead will play a key role in the delivery of high-value solutions.This is a program level position, wherein the Functional Lead is expected to provide support to multiple projects.The Functional Lead shall manage all aspects of the software requirements management tasks assigned by the Program Manager, including:
- Eliciting requirements and defining/documenting business needs, business processes, functional requirements, workflows and diagrams
- Working with the customer and Mythics Program Architect in prioritizing functional and non-functional requirements
- Transform the system requirements into Use Case scenarios and User Stories
- Leading the Functional Team in the joint story grooming exercises with the Development and Test teams
- Researching existing systems and procedures to come up with recommendations for improvements
- Managing and guiding a team of Functional Analysts working on different projects
- Leading the Sprint and Release demos to the customer stakeholders
- Improving product and process metrics related to Requirements development
- Creating solutions based on technology and process innovation to reduce operational costs
- Participating in the transformation/modernization of applications, infrastructure and processes at the program level
Mythics is seeing an SAP NetWeaver/Basis Administrator who will administer SAP CRM, SAP ECC, SAP Portal and Solution manager systems in a large 24x7 AIX/DB2 environment. The role includes hand-on delivery of SAP Basis work and mentoring other teammates.
- Install, upgrade and manage DB2 and SAP systems in AIX environment
- Install and upgrade both ABAP and JAVA stack
- Perform SAP installations, Profile parameter changes, portal config, system copies and configure WEB services
- Must have strong Solution Manager experience and expertise in CharRM, Solution Monitoring and managing satellite systems
- Ability to create Transport Domain controller and administer Transport Management system
- Monitor ad Administer Batch jobs, System Performance and System Health
- Support various SAP systems by collaborating with other IT reams in resolving any production issues and making the systems highly available. Provide support on outages, and help resolve the incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Provide On call support - 24x7 for PROD systems
- Strong understanding of high availability concepts and practical experience and implementation of key components (DB, application server, fault tolerant systems, cluster server/software, etc.). Participate in the design of Disaster Recovery, high availability (VCS, HADR, TSAMP) and systems management (latest on patches, DB / system backup, archiving) for all SAP landscapes. Provide guidance on SAP cloud migration and work with external vendors
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions to automate and improve efficiency of overall SAP environment