Mythics is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Infrastructure and Security Engineer with strong AWS experience to provide technical leadership and solution design, development and implementation for a large Federal projects. The Sr. Cloud Engineer will be an individual contributor on some projects and on other project would lead a team of engineers and developers supporting the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and administration of a COTS based application in AWS GovCloud. These application could be Saleforce, Oracle Identity and Access Management, etc. and associated COTS and custom developed components and integrations.
- Provide hands-on leadership in development of Security Documentation, ATO, System, Security, and Network Design Documentation, and other documentation needed to support the project
- Apply best practices to assure the security, integrity, and performance of infrastructure, applications, and integrations within the AWS and Salesforce environments
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of security, network, and solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution
- Support the Analysis, Planning, Design, and Implementation of solutions on AWS GovCloud, Salesforce.com while adhering to established DoD security standards and guidelines
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members
Mythics is looking for an ambitious Technical Project Manager to join our team and manage a large project supporting the engineering and rollout of an ICAM solution leveraging Oracle and other products for a large government agency. A successful proven track record of executing and growing multiple smaller projects simultaneously is a must. The work will also involve developing excellent client relationships and looking for opportunities to expand Mythics' business. This role balances planning, budgeting, oversight, and reporting of assigned projects with an added responsibility to coach and mentor project team members. The Technical Project Manager ensures that projects are planned and delivered accordingly, scope, time, and costs are controlled within established constraints, team members produce high-quality products, and project information is communicated accurately and concisely to all interested stakeholders. The Technical Project Manager leads and manages customer initiatives. They engage stakeholders and staff as a business analysis subject matter expert and coordinate efforts across functional areas to deliver superior technical solutions.
- Provide direction and guidance to a team ranging from 2 to 10+
- Handle monthly status reporting
- Attend management meetings and provide insight to project schedules and deliverables
- Work with Technical Team Leads to ensure all technical objectives and service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Manage all stakeholders and build strong customer and subcontractor relationships
- Accountable for day-to-day operations to ensure the delivery of quality and cost-efficient services to the customer
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complex support issues and act as an escalation point
- Provide reporting of KPIs and trends on the team delivery in an ad-hoc and regular reporting basis
- Develop and refine support management processes to ensure timely issue resolution and high-quality customer service
- Oversee/manage enhancement projects. Assure scope and requirements are monitored and controlled throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Assess/forecast Fusion Middleware Platform (short- and long-term) needs based on pipeline reviews, sales projections, delivery capability and company goals/targets.
- Work with Sales teams to provide input into project scoping/RFP responses.
- Work with Operations and Service Delivery teams to ensure proper project execution activities (based on client needs, ISO / ITIL process, Oracle best practices, etc.).
- Work with Fusion Middleware management to balance portfolio/project assignments (based on bandwidth, location, skills, etc.) within each area.
- Collaborate with other Team leads to determine best-fit resources for projects.
- Provide daily work direction to a team of junior and mid-level consultants within the Fusion Middleware team, including training, coaching, mentoring and handling escalations.
- Assess training needs for the team and coordinate with Leadership to plan & execute appropriate training plans and track progress.
- Communicate regularly with the Fusion Middleware team to provide support and collaboration across the business and drive new solutions & offerings to the market.
- Assist management with hiring new Consulting team members which includes participation in candidate screenings and interviews to make recommendations based on candidate interactions
- Work with Fusion Middleware management to improve processes, team culture, and operating efficiency
Mythics is seeking a Network Architect with experience working in highly available Data Center environments. As an Architect,
you will design the data center, propose and implement new solutions, oversee the installation of networking hardware in addition to maintaining, supervising and troubleshooting the existing network.. This could include local area networks LANs and WAN. Cisco administrators have experience specifically in Cisco software and technology products. When a problem arises, the administrator must work quickly to determine a solution and maintain the system's security. Cisco administrators also monitor the company's network and let their superiors know about any emerging requirements or necessary updates.
Working under the direction of the Network Operations Manager; this position requires excellent technical, customer service, and organizational skills to support network operations for customer connections, administrative personnel, and staff. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments. Duties will include:
- Design data center in a simplified manner, propose projects to improve the overall health of the network and run it from an idea to the implementation
- Installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Routers, L2 and L3 Switches, Firewalls, WAN Accelerators, Load balancers, etc.
- Design network road map and align it with Network Lead/Operations Manager requirements
- Keep all data center drawings and design documentation up to date.
- Performing a wide range of network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, Juniper, HP, Nortel, and Extreme network equipment.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment/operations of core network devices not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, load-balancers, WAN-optimizers.
- Setup proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s and train team members.
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery architectural plans.
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
- Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity.
- Work closely with the fellow tech team members to provide end-user support and issue resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies.
- Research, evaluate and recommend technologies to support business enhancements.
- Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Provide emergency 24 x 7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
Mythics is looking for an experienced Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant (Hands-on Architect) to join our Oracle Fusion Middleware Consulting Team to lead the planning, architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and operations of Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects. Projects will range from hands-on technical to architecture and advisory consulting support for Oracle specific technologies, including Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), Oracle SOA/BPM Suite, Oracle WebCenter Portal and Content, Oracle Identity & Access Management, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle Middleware Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) services.
- Provide hands-on architecture expertise and technical leadership for Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments.
- Develop architecture and enterprise deployment topology for Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, supporting multiple applications and user communities
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
- Take ownership of tasks and initiatives and manage them to completion in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Support the Analysis, Planning, Design, and Implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware implementations, including upgrades/migrations from legacy and/or non-Oracle platforms.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- This position will include assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members.
Mythics is seeking a Middleware System Administrator who will support the integrity and governance of a system/software solution, including best practices for delivering services. Develop, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. Support technical escalation of L3/advanced issues for problem resolution. Apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications. This resource will be primarily responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. In addition, this resource will perform periodic scripting/programming of their particular system, throughout the life of the project. Duties include providing hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and incident management. This position will require and be responsible for the management of, monitoring the performance, utilization of the various server resources, support the analysis as well as correction of all end-user computing and network problems that may be associated with server processing.
The administrator will provide key input into technical designs for a variety of projects. Responsible for the implementation of all changes to Middleware components, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to supporting the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure. They will take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and meeting client needs.
Key duties include:
• Reporting to leadership on the Middleware team activities
• Implementing complex changes to the infrastructure
• Building and creating products and services
• Supporting solutions that meet the requirements
• Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly
• Maintaining or enhancing systems infrastructure components and services to ensure that infrastructure is in vendor supported and standards compliant state
• Building technical expertise
• Responding to incidents according to the government approved Incident Response Plan
• Providing 24x7x365 integration support for all Middleware components (including networking) and OIT supported applications interfaces, including but not limited to MQ/Data Power support products (commercial-off-the-shelf and proprietary)
Mythics is seeking a Security Assessor in support of multiple systems within a large federal government agency. Candidate should have a background in technology with a strong history of secure technical implementations as well as an understanding of security auditing. Additionally, the candidate should have experience working with security compliance and associated industry/government standards. Candidate will work closely with a supportive and talented team of ISSOs supporting multiple agency systems. Responsibilities shall include:
- Create memos and/or policies for management to review
- Review and assist the ISSO’s in updating documents as needed to be in line with current polices including but not limited to:
- Privileged Users (Provisioning, Separation, and Recertification) SOPs
- Vulnerability Scans SOPs
- SPLUNK Audit Log Review SOPs
- Patching SOPs
- Service & Account Management SOPs
- Separation of Duties SOPs
- Training/coaching EDME personnel on how to answer and provide documentation to auditors. This includes:
- Creating training materials
- Scheduling and providing training sessions
- Assisting the ISSO’s in gathering documentation for auditors including but not limited to documentation per system or per security control
- Providing policy documentation and presentations as requested
Mythics is seeking a qualified Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator who will serve as an integral member of the Mythics Managed Services technical delivery team. This role is responsible for delivering operational Managed Services support to Mythics’ clients. The Database Administrator (DBA) will provide technical support for database environments including managing mission critical database applications, backup & recovery, database security, tier 1-4 support, troubleshooting and maintenance.
You will work as a collaborative member of the Managed Services Operational Support team responsible for providing 24x7x365 support to various clients across the country. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work with a skilled team, join a growing business unit and help transition Mythics infrastructure support from on premise support to cloud infrastructure support. Work location is Remote but the position may require some limited travel.
This position is responsible for delivering operational focused support and may require work during non-traditional business hours. The candidate must be willing to work in an on-call capacity with some evening, weekend and possible holiday support for our client environments. The candidate must be a team player, committed to collaboration and willing to work on a team responsible for 24x7 service level agreements.
- Proactively monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting, escalating and resolving technical issues with Mythics clients and our OEM partners (Oracle, MSFT, AWS, etc…)
- Incident Resolution
- Reviewing and analyzing database, application logs and operating system logs
- Applying systems analysis techniques and procedures to identify and resolve database and other infrastructure events
- Problem/Root cause analysis and resolution
- Proficiency logging support requests with Mythics OEM partners (Oracle, MSFT, AWS, etc…) as needed
- Documenting processes, standards and methodologies for working with client data and systems
- Developing, updating and maintaining reporting processes and tools
- Developing, updating documentation and architecture diagrams
- Providing mentorship to junior team members
- Providing technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution for mission critical systems related to database and infrastructure administration
- Provide database patching as needed
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments with general direction from senior technical staff and Technical/Service Delivery ManagersThis position requires the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term support-oriented tasks is essential
- The position requires excellent verbal,written and team communication skills
The Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing and building cloud network, compute, and storage architectures using the cloud service provider’s best practices. Additionally, the Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for deploying, configuring, securing, and monitoring common services. These services include automation tools, SecDevOps Tools, and container management environments. Experience with cloud native and/or open source automation tools is a must.
- Configure, administer, and support virtualized server environments in Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Configure, administer, and support the Microsoft Windows Server technology stack including, but not limited to Active Directory, DNS, File Services, Print Services, Clustering, ADFS, MSSQL
- Configure, administer and support networking environments including, but not limited to Microsoft Azure network and/or AWS network services (Gateways, vNet/VPC, ACL’s/Security Groups etc).
- Administer and support Hybrid Cloud environments using Azure and working with technologies such as Azure AD, AD Connect, Azure Backup, ASR, Azure Networking (VNETs, Subnets, LB, ALB, and ATM), Azure Storage, App Services, Availability Sets, Virtual Machines, etc.
- Develop, document, and write policies, procedures to ensure provisioning and maintenance is consistent with industry best practices, and regulatory requirements for system deployment and configuration.
- Develop strategies, identify requirements and define specifications for automated deployment, configuration, patching, and proactive-remediation
- Provide advanced technical programming guidance for developing automation solutions based on best practices
- Design and architect solutions in collaboration with cross-functional engineering, infrastructure, and operations teams
- Provide advanced troubleshooting assistance and routinely collaborate with cross-functional teams on operational issues, projects, and initiatives
- Research emerging cloud and automation trends and provide recommendations for future expansion and improvements to networking and monitoring systems
Mythics is seeking a Senior Practice Lead to join our growing Cloud HCM practice. In this role you must demonstrate expertise in one or more technologies and be able to lead client discussions. Must have the ability to interpret requirements into system design, be an effective troubleshooter and are able to evaluate the proper solution for a particular client need. Must demonstrate effective management skills for the client project and the team. Must also have hands on implementation knowledge of Oracle HCM modules at a minimum
- Design solutions
- Document requirements and design specifications
- Build application processes
- Delegate tasks to Build Team
- Mentor and coach Consultants & Analysts
- Communicate proactively and independently with the client with documentation to guide discussions
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s business acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex business challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Prepare and deliver status reports
- Update project plan with completed tasks
- Contributes to business development
- Identify opportunities for follow on work at existing clients
- Configure application components and develop reports
- Support the project manager through effective communication of tasks and issues
- Interface with clients to clarify requirements and provide training and support
- On select engagements, act as project manager
- Represent CHRO Solutions with confidence and poise
Mythics is seeking an Junior DevOps engineer to develop and maintain automated systems used for development, testing, and deployment of various software components within an SDLC while adhering to current DevOps principals and methodologies, and providing support for a fast-paced software development team.
The ideal candidate will have developed applications, implemented solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions. The candidate must have working knowledge of the application development process and experience in the CI/CD realm.
The DevOps Engineer must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adaptive to the changing needs of the department and the organization. The DevOps Engineer must have experience with building and maintaining highly effective relationships with team members and multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
Mythics is seeking a DevOps engineer to develop and maintain automated systems used for development, testing, and deployment of various software components within an SDLC while adhering to current DevOps principals and methodologies, and providing support for a fast-paced software development team. The ideal candidate will have implemented solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions. The candidate must have working knowledge and experience in the CI/CD realm. The DevOps Engineer must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adaptive to the changing needs of the department and the organization. The DevOps Engineer must have experience with building and maintaining highly effective relationships with team members and multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
Mythics is seeking a Junior ICAM Engineer. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program and will be responsible for assisting more senior positions and performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.
• Responsible for administration of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management, such as but not limited to, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), & Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
• Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
• Integrating or “on-boarding” applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP/Top Secret, internal DB, etc.) into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV
• Maintain a work collaboration site or sites in which on-boarding documentation shall be obtained (This includes access to OIT CM tools of baseline code and product configuration.). This status shall provide information on current onboarding activities
• Ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new credentialing rules evolve
• Support the review existing processes and procedures, and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible
• Performs installations and configurations for ICAM products – OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
• Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
• Analyzes and resolves infrastructure issues between ICAM products and enterprise environments
• Interfaces with customers as needed to support onboarding activities
• Use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to perform auditing, monitoring, load balancing, clustering, and logging with Oracle IdM products
• Create and manage LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
• Configure and Implement Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM
• Provide knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
The SaaS Solutions Representative 1 is responsible for generating sales leads, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting the SaaS pipeline in a technology environment. This position sells software subscriptions/products and services into assigned territory. Emphasizes SaaS product features based on analyses of customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations. Interacts directly with customers and collaborates with sales teams and channels. This position is responsible for relationship development, proposal writing and new business development. Negotiates pricing and terms of sales agreements with clients. Obtains approvals required for price quoting and writes final quote to customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and execute territory sales plan.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with clients, partners, vendors and/or manufacturers at all levels of the organization, including executives, to advance the sales cycle and support the client post-sale.
- Educate prospects on the capabilities of SaaS software products and identify the appropriate technologies to solve client problems.
- Perform prospecting activities to gain new business and advance the sales cycle, such as identifying and understanding customers’ issues and technical infrastructure; researching and generating detailed account profiles.
- Manage an account base with numerous supporting resources.
- Guide, coach, and collaborate with entry-level sales staff.
- Facilitate a project plan for complicated sales cycles through completion.
- Follow standard sales methodology to manage the end-to-end sales process to deliver proposals.
- Track pipeline activity in NetSuite CRM.
- Achieve sales targets through accurate forecasting.
- Provide accurate forecast up to 90 days.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Mythics is seeking an Oracle Integration/SOA developer that can work on developing application integrations using Java,XML,SOAP,REST and other SOA capabilities, experience on Oracle SOA Suite, Service Bus, Web Services and XML technologies is a PLUS.
- Work on developing application integrations using Java,XML,SOAP,REST, BPEL etc
- Develop custom Web Services and integrations , Proxies, BPEL Processes, Business Rules, Transformations, Translations, and Reports utilizing available technology
- Experience in Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus is a plus
- Experience with systems and software engineering/development concepts and techniques
- Experience working with IDE such as JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, and Oracle DB (not DBA level)
- Solid understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers
- Solid understanding of Oracle WebLogic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration
- Solid understanding of XML technologies, WS-*, SOAP, REST and other web service standards
- Solid understanding of SOA/ESB concepts and messaging patterns (Sync, Async, etc.)
- Experience in implementing WS-Security profiles including Usernametoken/password, Kerberos, PKI and SAML and integrating with identity stores such as LDAP is a PLUS
- Experience in using SOAPUI for building development unit and load test cases
- Familiarity with using XML Gateways (e.g. Layer7, Vordel) to implement web services security and implement boundary transformation proxy services is a PLUS
Mythics is seeking a Functional Lead to work onsite at the client in New Orleans, LA. The Functional Lead shall possess experience in identifying customer’s business needs and lead the requirements management process. As part of an Agile team, the Functional Lead will play a key role in the delivery of high-value solutions.This is a program level position, wherein the Functional Lead is expected to provide support to multiple projects.The Functional Lead shall manage all aspects of the software requirements management tasks assigned by the Program Manager, including:
- Eliciting requirements and defining/documenting business needs, business processes, functional requirements, workflows and diagrams
- Working with the customer and Mythics Program Architect in prioritizing functional and non-functional requirements
- Transform the system requirements into Use Case scenarios and User Stories
- Leading the Functional Team in the joint story grooming exercises with the Development and Test teams
- Researching existing systems and procedures to come up with recommendations for improvements
- Managing and guiding a team of Functional Analysts working on different projects
- Leading the Sprint and Release demos to the customer stakeholders
- Improving product and process metrics related to Requirements development
- Creating solutions based on technology and process innovation to reduce operational costs
- Participating in the transformation/modernization of applications, infrastructure and processes at the program level
Mythics is seeing an SAP NetWeaver/Basis Administrator who will administer SAP CRM, SAP ECC, SAP Portal and Solution manager systems in a large 24x7 AIX/DB2 environment. The role includes hand-on delivery of SAP Basis work and mentoring other teammates.
- Install, upgrade and manage DB2 and SAP systems in AIX environment
- Install and upgrade both ABAP and JAVA stack
- Perform SAP installations, Profile parameter changes, portal config, system copies and configure WEB services
- Must have strong Solution Manager experience and expertise in CharRM, Solution Monitoring and managing satellite systems
- Ability to create Transport Domain controller and administer Transport Management system
- Monitor ad Administer Batch jobs, System Performance and System Health
- Support various SAP systems by collaborating with other IT reams in resolving any production issues and making the systems highly available. Provide support on outages, and help resolve the incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Provide On call support - 24x7 for PROD systems
- Strong understanding of high availability concepts and practical experience and implementation of key components (DB, application server, fault tolerant systems, cluster server/software, etc.). Participate in the design of Disaster Recovery, high availability (VCS, HADR, TSAMP) and systems management (latest on patches, DB / system backup, archiving) for all SAP landscapes. Provide guidance on SAP cloud migration and work with external vendors
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions to automate and improve efficiency of overall SAP environment
Mythics is seeking a Senior Database Developer who will create scalable high performance queries, stored procedures, database optimizations and triggers to support application development. The candidate shall possess technical experience in Oracle database development, and strong discipline in Agile Scrum software development methods. This is a team lead position which will require regular communication with senior technical management as well as oversight of a 3-person team of PL/SQL developers. This individual will lead a development team supporting major enhancements and new development on a complex business application.
Mythics is seeking a Senior Database Administrator with a strong background in Oracle database and infrastructure solutions including Oracle DB, SuperCluster, Exalytics, Real Application Cluster (RAC), and other related skills and technologies essential in managing a RDBMS, OLTP and data warehouses.
The Senior DBA shall be responsible for all aspects of database administration including:
- Provides Oracle system administration services
- Providing hardware and software expertise in an enterprise production and development environments to ensure that the systems operate accurately and efficiently in response to user requirements
- Performing database migration, upgrades, patches, tuning, backup and recovery
- Design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases
- Analysis of information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
- Review of business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds
- Enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions
- Performing threshold forecasting, sizing, capacity planning, data loading and trend analysis
Mythics is seeking a Systems Administrator with specialties in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system and Solaris operating system. The RHEL/Solaris Admin shall manage all aspects of Linux operations assigned by the Government. The RHEL/Solaris Admin candidate shall possess IT operations management experience with a project similar in size, scope, and complexity to this area.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain responsibility for the daily operations and maintenance of Linux systems to support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, modifications, security, and upgrading of IT systems
- Perform day-to-day operations and interface with internal and external clients to support system operations. Contribute to and maintain operations documentation, including configuration data, change requests, installation procedures, knowledge base articles, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), engineering diagrams, and test plan.
Mythics is seeking an ICAM Engineer. The candidate will have 3 years of experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program. Responsible for assisting more senior positions and performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions with responsibilities that include:
- Responsible for administration of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management, such as but not limited to, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), & Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
- Integrating or “on-boarding” applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP/Top Secret, internal DB, etc.) into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV
- Maintain a work collaboration site or sites in which on-boarding documentation shall be obtained (This includes access to OIT CM tools of baseline code and product configuration.). This status shall provide information on current onboarding activities
- Ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new credentialing rules evolve.
- Support the review existing processes and procedures, and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible.
- Provide support on validation testing and implementation to include:
- Evaluate the Synchronization options between Active Directory and IDMS
- Verify the mapping scripts and synchronization operations function within OIT Domain
- Automate the process for populating IDMS with OIT Email Addresses
- Provide administration and operational activities for Encryption Data Recover Key for Revoked PIV Card Certificates (allowing recovery emails and files encrypted with revoked certificates).
- Performs installations and configurations for ICAM products – OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
- Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
- Analyzes and resolves infrastructure issues between ICAM products and enterprise environments
•Interfaces with customers as needed to support onboarding activities
- Monitors ICAM components and takes corrective actions as necessary and as directed by ICAM technical leadership
- Install and configure Out of the box OVD Adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
- Using Java, develop / build custom adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
- Test and evaluate the full capabilities set of Oracle IdM products