Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations.For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Mythics is seeking a Senior Java Web Application Developer to join our rapidly growing team Technology Practice. As a Java Web Developer, working at Mythics, you will be solving some of the most complex challenges for our customers. We provide you with the foundation, tools, and training to build innovative systems and solutions. This is a REMOTE position.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers within Agile Scrum teams to produce high-quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes.
- Independently develop, test, and debug applications of varying degrees of complexity.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software.
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
Mythics is seeking a Product Sales Representative 1 to support technical product sales for the TOLA territory (TX, OK, LA, AR, TN, KY) . As a Product Sales Representative 1, you will help contribute the company’s sales goals by utilizing professional sales techniques, good customer service, maintaining quality relationships with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage. This position is located in Virginia Beach.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Contacts customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
- Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
- Provides information and/or follow up on customer as requested.
- Understands Mythics corporate go to market strategies and how to position the value to customers / Oracle.
- Travel to designated territory quarterly as directed by management.
Mythics is seeking a DevOps engineer to develop and maintain automated systems used for development, testing, and deployment of various software components within an SDLC while adhering to current DevOps principals and methodologies, and providing support for a fast-paced software development team.
The ideal candidate will have implemented solutions that support business functionality, as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions. Must have working knowledge and experience in the CI/CD realm. The DevOps Engineer must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adaptive to the changing needs of the department and the organization. The DevOps Engineer must have experience with building and maintaining highly effective relationships with team members and multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
This position requires on-call rotation.
Mythics is seeking a Principal EPM Consultant who will be responsible for designing and implementing Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud products and solutions, working as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Will be a lead full cycle Oracle EPM Cloud Solutions, from Design to Go-Live with the ability to effectively manage and lead a team of consultants
- Design Oracle EPM solutions for our clients to include documenting requirements and specifications, developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Communicate proactively with the client with documentation to guide discussions, to clarify requirements and provide training and support
- “Full Service Consultant”– Has the technical expertise (hands-on keys) with the functional know-how.
- Identify and research opportunities with existing clients for follow-on work with current engagements
- Prepare and deliver project status reports, to include updating project plan with completed tasks
- Contribute to the development of own and team’s technical acumen
- Deliver training to client users and administrators
Mythics is seeking a Sr. Manager, Identity Management Consultant to provide project leadership, building service offerings, pre-sales and mentoring to project team members within the Technology Services Group. This position is REMOTE. Washington DC area is preferred.
- Lead solution development and IT architecture to improve IT agility, security, and reliability
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Assist in the construction of the to-be physical and logical architecture models for the ICAM components and related systems/applications that support a highly available and scalable solution that meets customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments
- Assess/forecast Platform Consulting (short- and long-term) needs based on pipeline reviews, sales projections and company goals/targets
- Work with Vertical Sales Teams to provide input into project scoping/RFP responses
- Work with the VP, Platform to balance portfolio/project assignments (based on bandwidth, location, skills, etc.) within each area
- Lead and manage a team of junior and mid-level consultants within the Platform Practice, including goals, reviews, compensation, and other HR related items
- Work with VP, Platform to improve processes, team culture, and operating efficiency within the Platform team
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve processes, team culture, and operating efficiency across the enterprise
- Develop and maintain Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Provisioning & reconciliation using connectors & scheduled jobs
- Customization of connectors, associated forms, and event handlers
- Organization structures and entitlement catalog
- Approval workflows
- Develop and maintain Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Custom attributes and object classes
- Encrypted attributes and permissions
- Proxy workflow and load balancing
- Develop and maintain Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Web Gates, application domains, authentication & authorization policies and schemes
- Web-based SSO and WebGates
- Windows Native Authentication (WNA)
- Enabled PIV X509 based authentication
- Federation as an Identity Provider (IDP) and Service Provider (SP) using SAML, OAuth, etc.
Mythics is looking for an Oracle HCM Cloud Support Specialist who has experience maintaining and supporting Oracle Cloud HCM modules including Time and Labor. Position is currently remote.
- Provide updates/fixes, test, document and implement configuration changes to the HCM SaaS environment
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 helpdesk support for the Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor solution to ensure employees can enter their time and transfer the time data over to the Payroll system accurately for processing
- Monitor system interfaces for any errors or failure of the interfaces and update/fix interface logic issues that causes incorrect data being processed in those interfaces
- Provide change management/configuration management support as needed
- Create user guides and job-aids for time entry and absence processes
- Work closely with Oracle Support and customer to raise/manage Service Requests for product issues, performance issues and refresh/update management of SaaS environments
Mythics is seeking an Enterprise Cloud Architect for our presales Enterprise Architecture team focused on Commercial, Federal, Higher Ed, Healthcare and State & Local Public Sector. Willing to travel up to 50% when travel resumes. Remote position.
The Enterprise Cloud Architect’s primary responsibility is positioning enterprise solutions to our customers in primarily a presales role. Enterprise solution components will include Oracle Cloud PaaS and IaaS Solutions, including PaaS offerings beyond the database like Data Integration Cloud, Management Cloud and Security technologies like Database Firewall, Identify management and CASB. This role will also support Hybrid and on premises sales of Oracle Software, Hardware, and associated Mythics solutions consulting services. The secondary responsibility is sales enablement and offering development around the Oracle solutions.
The Enterprise Cloud Architect will operate through the complete opportunity lifecycle from pre-sales support, solution architecture & blueprinting, implementation planning, migration and implementation oversight, and through to customer support, and sustained roadmap planning and execution with our customers. This position is responsible for working with the client to understand and document their business needs and guide the client on a map to success with using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.