Mythics is seeking an Oracle HCM Cloud Senior Functional Consultant to join our rapidly growing Cloud HCM practice. Must have extensive experience with Payroll Modules.
• Design solutions
• Document requirements and design specifications
• Build application processes
• Delegate tasks to Build Team
• Mentor and coach Consultants & Analysts
• Communicate proactively and independently with the client with documentation to guide discussions
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s business acumen
• Develop strategies to solve complex business challenges
• Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
• Train, coach, and supervise staff
• Prepare and deliver status reports
• Update project plan with completed tasks
• Contributes to business development
• Identify opportunities for follow on work at existing clients
• Configure application components and develop reports
• Support the project manager through effective communication of tasks and issues
• Interface with clients to clarify requirements and provide training and support
• On select engagements, act as project manager
• Represent CHRO Solutions with confidence and poise
• Must be a US Citizen
• Bachelor's and/or equivalent experience
• 12+ years of professional work experience
• 3+ years of experience implementing Oracle HCM Cloud products.
• 5+ years of experience with HCM processes such as Hiring, benefits, payroll, time & labor, performance management, recruiting and compensation planning
• Must have experience with Payroll Modules
• Demonstrable experience learning more than one technology
• Experience managing a team through at least one full cycle implementation engagement
• Ability to articulate HCM concepts
• Ability to engage clients in thoughtful dialog to elicit requirements
• Ability to break down abstract concepts into components
• Ability to creatively and resourcefully problem-solve both independently and with a team
• Ability to effectively communicate with and present to executive-level clients
• Ability to articulate key project management concepts
• Ability to lead the work of others
• Accountability and personal drive
• Excellent written skills
• Ability to understand contracts and adhere to statements of work
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to mentor and motivate others
• Ability to described complex processes to audiences with varying skill levels
• Ability to work effectively in a telecommuting environment
• Must be able to travel up to 50%
COVID-19 update: Please be aware that Mythics currently requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus as a condition of employment. Mythics will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process, if such accommodation would permit the individual to perform the essential functions of the job.
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.