Immediate Opening!! Open to REMOTE candidates.
Mythics is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect for our presales Enterprise Architecture team focused on Commercial, Federal, Higher Ed, Healthcare and State & Local Public Sector. Willing to travel up to 50%.
The Enterprise Solution Architect’s primary responsibility is positioning enterprise solutions to our customers in primarily a presales role. Enterprise solution components will include Oracle Cloud PaaS and IaaS Solutions, including PaaS offerings beyond the database like Data Integration Cloud, Management Cloud and Security technologies like Database Firewall, Identify management and CASB. This role will also support Hybrid and on premises sales of Oracle Software, Hardware, and associated Mythics solutions consulting services. The secondary responsibility is sales enablement and offering development around the Oracle solutions.
The Enterprise Solution Architect will operate through the complete opportunity lifecycle from pre-sales support, solution architecture & blueprinting, implementation planning, migration and implementation oversight, and through to customer support, and sustained roadmap planning and execution with our customers. This position is responsible for working with the client to understand and document their business needs and guide the client on a map to success with using new cloud services across public, private, and hybrid deployment models.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years of Oracle experience with the portfolio of Oracle Cloud, Core Tech Software, and Hardware solutions. Primary experience focus areas are:
- Oracle PaaS and IaaS Cloud solutions
- Oracle Engineered Systems solutions
- Oracle Core Tech (DB, FMW, Security)
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Additional Experience Desired:
• 10+ years of Operational Experience in large scale environments, supporting complex production workloads across the entire technology stack.
• Experience with enterprise architecture models such as TOGAF
• Experience with Linux, Solaris, Windows operating systems
• Oracle Virtual Machine implementation/maintenance
• Oracle Private Cloud Appliance knowledge
• Implementation experience with Oracle Engineered Systems such as Exadata, ODA
• ZFS backup and storage use case experience
• Experience with networking protocols and tools
• Experience with non-Oracle virtualization technologies like VMWare, Hyper-V and Citrix.
• Ability and desire to maintain a high standard of delivery.
• Attitude of continuous improvement and continual learning to provide our customers, partners, and team innovative solutions.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Technical acumen and solutioning skills.
• Ability to conduct presentations and convey technical concepts in a sales process.
• Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
• Ability to plan work effort and manage to schedule and priorities.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities across the entire technology stack.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.