Mythics is seeking an ICAM Engineer. The candidate will have 5 years of experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program. Responsible for assisting more senior positions and performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions with responsibilities that include:
• Responsible for administration of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management, such as but not limited to, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), & Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
• Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
• Integrating or “on-boarding” applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP/Top Secret, internal DB, etc.) into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV.
• Maintain a work collaboration site or sites in which on-boarding documentation shall be obtained (This includes access to OIT CM tools of baseline code and product configuration.). This status shall provide information on current onboarding activities.
• Ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new credentialing rules evolve.
• Support the review existing processes and procedures, and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible.
• Provide support on validation testing and implementation to include:
• Evaluate the Synchronization options between Active Directory and IDMS.
• Verify the mapping scripts and synchronization operations function within OIT Domain
• Automate the process for populating IDMS with OIT Email Addresses.
• Provide administration and operational activities for Encryption Data Recover Key for Revoked PIV Card Certificates (allowing recovery emails and files encrypted with revoked certificates).
• Performs installations and configurations for ICAM products – OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
• Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
• Analyzes and resolves infrastructure issues between ICAM products and enterprise environments
•Interfaces with customers as needed to support onboarding activities
• Monitors ICAM components and takes corrective actions as necessary and as directed by ICAM technical leadership
• Install and configure Out of the box OVD Adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
• Using Java, develop / build custom adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
• Test and evaluate the full capabilities set of Oracle IdM products
• Use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to perform auditing, monitoring, load balancing, clustering, and logging with Oracle IdM products
• Create and manage LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
• Configure and Implement Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM
• Provide knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
• Minimum of 2 years working in the field of identity management
• Experience performing end-user, system support, or Tier 1/Tier 2 support functions within an identity management platform is also a plus
• Knowledge of identity/access management principles
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
• Knowledge of Oracle Unified Directory and Oracle Virtual Directory
• Knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager
• Hands-on experience with Unix
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.