Mythics is looking for a Sr. Level Analytics Analyst who will work at our client site in the Financial District in Manhattan, NY. The candidate will be part of a team responsible for the design, delivery, implementation of a Analytics solution for a key client. This includes working with the business users, other team Architects and Developers to implement and design the physical, business and presentation layers. In conjunction with the developers. You will help support the technical lead and the project management on related duties, including creating and managing schedules or taking the lead as a scrum master. Additionally, you will work with the ETL developers to provide guidance on loading the data into the physical data structures of the data warehouse. Finally, for any data related security, you will implement and test any security configuration and requirements to include user/group setup, permissions setup and validation. The ideal candidate will have all of the technical skills as well as the more important ability to be the client facing consultant gathering technical and business requirements or facilitating planning and design sessions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Must be a US Citizen
• PMP strongly desired
• CSM strongly desired
• 2+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience
• 2+ years of OBIEE experience including building the RPD layers
• 1+ year of ODI
• 2+ years of Data Architecture
• A strong Oracle background including Data Architecture, and Oracle BI stack (PL/SQL, OBIEE, ODI, BI Publisher) is a must
• Experience in Big Data specifically Cloudera and the Oracle Bid Data Appliance stack
• Excellent Data Warehouse tuning skills, including configuration, implementations and understanding of specific Oracle database techniques
• Good understanding of Dimensional Data Modeling
• Understanding of the underlying technology including setup, tuning and administration
• Ability to test the entire solution
• Experience collecting, analyzing and documenting user requirements
• Project Management experience in an agile environment
• Excellent communications skills to interact with client and other developers, including training and mentoring of team members
• Project Leadership skills including understanding, designing, and implementing the technical solution as well as leading the entire technical team to ensure that they follow the approach and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the client and other Mythics staff on the various tools and techniques to build a complete Analytics solution
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.