Mythics is looking for highly skilled Oracle Database Developers who are interested in the opportunity to not only grow professionally, but have their work provide significant impact to the mission of our clients. You will be given the opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team as an Oracle Database Developer supporting one of our local Brooklyn, New York customers as they seek to modernize their infrastructure platforms.
The current long term project is located in Brooklyn, New York and we are seeking candidates local to the area. You should be motivated to continually learn and improve on your own as well as through others.
The team you will be joining is dedicated to excellence in every way and seeks to make a positive and leading impact for our clients. We are looking for new team members that can provide immediate contributions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Must be a US Citizen to obtain any necessary clearances
• Must be willing to travel 40%
• 5+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience
• 1+ year of ODI
• 2+ years of Data Architecture
• 2+ Oracle DBA experience
• Strong Oracle DBA skills in a Data Warehouse environment
• Understanding of the underlying technology including setup, tuning and administration
• Knowledge and experience implementing Big Data as part of a larger Data Warehouse solution
• Ability to test the entire solution
• Experience collecting, analyzing and documenting user requirements
• Project Management experience is a plus
• Excellent communications skills to interact with client and other developers, including training and mentoring of team members
• Project Leadership skills including understanding, designing, and implementing the technical solution as well as leading the entire technical team to ensure that they follow the approach and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the client and other Mythics staff on the various tools and techniques to build a complete Analytics solution
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.