The candidate will serve as a Senior Cloud Architect and will provide subject matter expertise to our Federal customers on a range of cloud service strategy, implementation, migration, delivery, and performance management activities. This individual should directly support the development of specific computer storage, network, security, and other architectures and designs required for the customer’s adoption of IaaS, PaaS & SaaS cloud services.
The candidate must have:
• In-depth knowledge of infrastructure operations approaches and principles
• Direct experience implementing cloud management solutions to automate service use and monitoring
• Experience designing, configuring, and optimizing use of cloud services and related networking, security & connection mechanisms to support an organization’s infrastructure and application services requirements
• Experience supporting changes to development, testing, deployment, and configuration management processes consistent with a DevOps approach
• Experience evaluating service designs and alternatives to achieve an organization’s desired balance of performance, risk, and cost
• Experience with FEDRAMP and high Cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and Salesforce
• Experience with FISMA and FEDRAMP related certification and accreditation processes within the Federal Government
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical discipline or equivalent experience
• CSP certifications from providers such as AWS and Azure
• Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain necessary clearances for various clients
• Possess direct experience working collaboratively with clients to address issues and opportunities as they arise.
• Experience with Cloud adoption frameworks, architecture, application assessments, reference architectures/patterns for commercial IaaS, PaaS & SaaS offerings
• Experience with Federal regulations and programs such as Cybersecurity frameworks and cloud computing strategy.
• Strong project management skills; experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from the envisioning stage through to implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives in a fast paced, high pressure and relatively complex technical environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all management levels
• High standards of respect for individuals, excellence, and service to the customer
• Provide technical, managerial, and administrative direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the cloud
• Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts
• 15+ years of relevant experience in new and related older technology that directly relates to cloud solutions
• Possess requisite knowledge and expertise as recognized in the professional community
• Exceptional attitude and work ethic
• Professional image, personality and demeanor
• Meticulous organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Must work well under pressure, be creative, and motivated
• Able to work effectively independently and with a team
• Excellent English oral and written skills
• Experience developing multi-year roadmaps from current to future state
• Ability to influence strategic direction/thinking and convey to senior management
• Ability to partner effectively with business and IT stakeholders
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.