Mythics is looking for a Data Warehouse DBA who will work at our client site in Brooklyn, NY. As the Data Warehouse DBA you will have a range of experience in architecting data warehouse implementation solutions. The target for the warehouse will include Oracle 12c Database as well as Oracle Big Data Appliance (BDA).
Reponsible for the following:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience required
• Must be a US Citizen to obtain necessary clearance
• 4+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience
• 1+ years of OBIEE experience including building the RPD layers desired
• 1+ year of ODI desired
• 4+ years of Data Architecture
• 5+ Oracle DBA experience in a data warehouse environment
• 1+ years of Oracle MDM desired
• 1+ years of Big Data Experience specifically Cloudera and the Oracle Big Data Appliance stack
• Experience with OBIEE migration through the life cycle desired
• Work with BI team to Implement and Design the OBIEE RPD physical, business and presentation layers
• Strong Oracle DBA skills in a Data Warehouse environment
• Excellent Data Warehouse tuning skills, including configuration, implementations and understanding of specific Oracle database techniques
• Strong understanding of dimensional data models
• Understanding of the underlying technology including setup, tuning and administration
• Oracle BI Stack (OBIEE, BI Publisher, ODI, etc.)
• Experience collecting, analyzing and documenting user requirements
• Golden Gate experience is a plus
• Test the entire solution
• Project Leadership skills including understanding, designing, and implementing the technical solution as well as leading the entire technical team to ensure they follow the approach and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the client and other Mythics staff on the various tools and techniques to build a complete Analytics solution
• Excellent communications skills to interact with client and other developers, including training and mentoring of team members
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.