The Office Administrator position is a highly visible role that is responsible for handling a variety of administrative tasks for executive management and providing general office management including front desk reception duties to ensure the smooth operation of the Vienna office. The Office Administrator represents the company's corporate values and professional image appropriately to our visitors, customers and team members. Tasks include greeting and handling visitors, answering incoming calls, expense reporting, meeting space calendaring, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies and food, internal event planning, as well as additional clerical duties to support the operation of the office. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Provides overall office administration support for employees, managers and executives.
- Greets and handles visitors to the office. Provides/collects visitor badges for security purposes.
- Directs or escorts visitors as appropriate to staff member or meeting rooms. Assists visitors to feel welcome and comfortable in our office space.
- Answers telephones and directs callers appropriately. Transfers callers to department or individual team member’s voice mailbox or takes messages, whichever is appropriate.
- Provides administrative support to executive management to include expense processing, meeting coordination and calendaring.
- Responds to requests for internal meeting rooms and reserves space on the calendaring system accordingly. Handles updates, changes and cancellations to office space calendar to ensure optimal use of the space. Coordinates with team members regarding room conflicts.
- Handles requests for food orders for meetings and special events and coordinates pick-up or delivery. Sets up the food items and cleans meeting room afterward.
- Maintains all meeting rooms, checking periodically during the day for items needed and cleanliness.
- Plans internal events such as end of quarter lunches, award celebrations, and employee appreciation activities.
- Ensures kitchen and other common areas are orderly and maintained with a clean, professional appearance.
- Handles the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies, kitchen and food supplies.
- Acts as liaison with office/building management for facilities/maintenance issues.
- Coordinate with other service vendors to maintain cleanliness and safety of office areas such as carpet cleaning, minor repairs and daily cleaning services.
- Receives and sorts/forwards incoming mail, packages and boxes. Maintains and routes accordingly.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Responds to internal requests for facilities/maintenance issues.
- Coordinates internal office and cube moves for employees.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.